F I F T E E N

I put Sierra shit in the Characters chapter so go check it out if u intrested💞

~~~

Sierra Neyora Wesser

"We late as fuck for our reservation," AJ chuckled pulling out of the driveway.

"We can go somewhere else?"

"You want seafood?"

"Nah I'm kinda have a taste for dessert." She said rubbing her belly.

"Just dessert?"

"Yeah I want a chocolate donut or some cherry pie or cheesecake, sum like that." She said.

"Okay mamas." He said bringing her hand to his lips.

AJ's love language was kisses and physical touch, he was always kissing on Sierra, it pissed her off at first cuz he was always in her personal space but she eventually grew to love it.

"Thank you baby," she said looking over at him.

"For what?" He smiled keeping their hands together.

"For everything, you make me really happy," she said with a small yawn.

"Mhm your welcome mamas, you make me happy too." He said kissing her again, "go ahead and get some sleep, I know you tired."

"I'm not tired," she argued rubbing her eye.

"After allat dick?" He smirked.

"Shit was kinda mid not gonna lie," she smirked.

He side eyed her making her burst out laughing, "I'm playing bro," she laughed.

"Good cuz I was about to make yo ass get inna back seat."

"What if I wanna get in the back?" She asked stroking his chin.

"Chill your horny ass out, you finna pass out," he said shaking his head.

"It's jus a lil sexey sex, nothing Big Sierra can't handle." She said flexing her muscles.

"It'll keep that in mind next time." He chuckled squeezing her thigh.

~~~

"Yours taste better than mine tho," she said poking her fork into his cheesecake.

"Neyora it's the same flavor," he chuckled exchanging her plate for his.

"Yours taste better," she defended savoring the chocolatey taste that melted on her tongue.

"Andrew?" A familiar feminine voice called out, a voice Neyora detested for valid reasons, she felt the sweet dessert in her mouth go stale as she forced it down her throat.

AJ sucked his teeth as Mari walked over to their table, her usual smile on her face. Her naturally ginger hair was scraped back into a low bun, a few baby hairs left hanging loose.

AJ and Mari had been friends since forever, AJ had had feelings for her while they were growing up but she never returned them which eventually led to his feelings fading away after a long long time.

He and Mari were occasion sexually involved with themselves but that was before Mari started dating her boyfriend, AJ understood boundaries and didn't kiss or touch on her like he would in the past.  However when AJ started with Sierra, Mari never returned the favor and AJ didn't know how to tell her to stop touching him without hurting her feelings.

"Hi Sierra," she smiled sitting next to AJ.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Sierra muttered pushing her chair back, AJ grabbed her hand before locking eyes with her.