05

Klaus bends down to me and Elena. Elena who can't get out one word, and me who's scared, and I said I would never be scared of Stefan. But right now, I'm terrified.

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot."

"No. You did this to him." Elena stares at Stefan, while I look down. I didn't want to see Stefan like this.

"I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table." Klaus smirks, Elena getting up as I put my hands up for her to help me get up.

"Really Mads?"

"I'm too lazy. Help me." I was fully capable of getting up on my arm, was in the mood to tease her. I hate bad situations, so I try to lighten up the mood.

But, Rebekah comes storming in, she looks like she's pissed at something important.

"Where's my necklace! She has my necklace. Look." Rebekah shows Klaus a picture of Elena wearing the necklace.

"Well, well. More lies." Klaus looks at me and Stefan. Stefan stands there while I sarcastically smile.

"Where... is it?"

"I don't have it anymore." I could tell she isn't lying, and even when she does lie, anyone by her can notice.

"You're lying!" Rebekah goes to bite Elena's neck, but i push Elena out of the way, Klaus and Rebekah both looked at me surprised. "Maybe I should kill you?" Rebekah tries to bite me, but Klaus holds her back instantly. Madeline isn't even a wolf, and he has instincts, the same one's Madeline gets.

"Look, Rebekah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about the necklace. But, can you guys see in your old ass hearts that i was trying to protect my sister?"

"Under consideration." Klaus smirks while Rebekah bites Elena, and Elena wasn't expecting it. Klaus immediately takes Rebekah off of Elena, who is holding her neck trying to ease the pain.

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!"

"Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest." Klaus bends down the Elena, who's sitting on the gymnasium floor in pain.

"I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it."

"Katerina. Of Course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?"

The timer sets to 20 minutes. I don't know what Klaus is up to, but I definitely know I'm not going to like it. None of us will like it.

"20 minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to." Klaus turns to me and Elena.

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Girl, why are you saying that to Klaus. I love my sister and all, but she doesn't know when to shut up, and that's a big problem.

"No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine. And as for Madeline, well her fate is way worse than the suffering she deserves." Klaus walks out, smirking at me... like usual.

"Fate?" Stefan asks.

"It's nothing." I look at Elena, giving her a glare.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Elena asks. I literally gave her a glare which was a death stare.

"Fate is for animals Mads. You can't be fated with him, it's impossible."

"Unless i trigger my curse, and then I would be  fated. Gloria said the moment Klaus turned to a hybrid, he was fated to me. That means when he got his werewolf side back, he was involved in fate."