15

"Rebekah let her go!" Klaus yells as Rebekah pushes me.

"I meant let her leave sister."

"I know what you meant. Sorry your guys fate is getting in the way." Rebekah says. I look at Klaus who gives me an apologizing look. I storm to any other room and I immediately hear yelling.

I call Caroline.

"Where are you Mads!"

"Still at the mansion, held captive by Rebekah. Just make sure you guys get the stakes back to klaus, or I'm good as dead. I'll be okay, well for now."

"We will get you back, I promise... stay safe."

"I'll try."

It was the next morning, Rebekah had to help with the decade dance that's in a couple of days while I was stuck at the mansion with Klaus. I was pissed that he won't let me leave.

"Why won't you let me leave?"

"Because she'll kill you... Madeline, did you have any part in Stefan's plan?"

"Yes And no. Yes, I knew Stefan's plan but I gave my stake to Caroline and had no part of Finn's death. So really, I wasn't going along with the plan so I think we should just let me leave."

"Nice try, we're going to the Salvatore's."

We finally get there and he kills Alaric, well temporarily. Stefan calls Damon saying how Alaric is still Alaric, and not the evil him. Klaus left, but let me stay, but my life is still on the line.

"Good Stefan, huh? No more angry, revenge on Klaus Stefan?"

"No, I was wasting my time on him. I'm sorry for threatening to drive you off of Wickery bridge. I shouldn't of done that."

"It's okay. I've been through worse." I sigh.

"How was the transformation into a wolf?"

"It was horrible. The worst pain I felt." I say and Stefan looks at me. "Did anyone help you? Cause I know when Tyler had to turn Caroline helped."

"Are you hinting at something?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I know what you're asking, Klaus did help me. Told me to let all the pain in instead of holding back, it only took 2 hours as a wolf."

We hear a grunt from the Salvatore cellar.
"I have to get Evil Alaric out." Stefan says walking away.

Stefan has been punching him, trying to get answers, it sounded really bad. I felt bad for Alaric, but as Stefan comes back up, Rebekah and Klaus walks in.

"That wasn't too hard, was it?"

"Where is it? You know I don't have supernatural hearing." I ask.

"It's in the cave, where no vampire can enter." Stefan replies. Rebekah makes Alaric get the stake from the cave, while I stay with Klaus and Stefan.

"And then there was 1, well 2. I know about your brother's little mission to Denver. He failed. Not that that's news anymore." Klaus smirks.

"So what are you going to do now, Klaus? Are you going to kill me or Mads?"

"Well I'm not going to kill Madeline since she decided not to kill anyone, she was smart and gave someone her stake. But you, I haven't actually decided yet."

"Oh, sure you have. See, you've had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do it, but yet you haven't. Which means you don't want to." Stefan tells Klaus.

"You know something, you're right. See, I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back. By the looks of it, he's just beneath the surface. Waiting to come out and play. Isn't that right, ripper?"

"I've been fighting that part of myself. Thinking that if i repress it, it would go away. But it won't, and now that I've accepted it, it can't control me. And neither can you. So... unless you're going to stake me... why don't you get the hell out of my house." Stefan walks away and Klaus looks at me.

"Well nobody's killing me today." I joke trying to make the situation not as serious.

"You know Rebekah wasn't going to kill you. If she touched you she would have to deal with me." Klaus truthfully says.

"Thanks for the help on the night on the full moon. It meant a lot since nobody else really cared, well Caroline did." I say which makes us both laugh.