19

I wake up out of breathe with Elena, Damon, and Stefan looking at me.

"Elena? What happened? I thought we were drowning. I remember seeing you and Matt." I say, scared.

"You were in an accident." Stefan calmly says.

"Oh, my god. Matt, is he—"

"Alive? Ask Stefan, the hero." Damon madly says.

"He is."

"Wait I thought me and Elena were dead. How did you..."

"Save you both? He didn't. Your sisters in transition. Meredith had to give her vampire blood because her concussion was worse than she let on."

"Am I a vampire too?"

"Tell her what happened Damon." Stefan looks back at Damon, and Damon comes and sits next to me.

"We were confused of why your body didn't smell dead. We were sure you died. Well... you did die. But, apparently your mystery necklace is spelled. A witch spelled it so if you die by any cause, you can come back, and without turning evil."

"How do you know that?" I ask

"Bonnie did a test on the necklace and felt the magic on the necklace. It was a protection spell." Stefan tells me.

Tears start coming down my face, and everyone was confused. Nobody knew who gave me the necklace. Elena was even confused.

I hold my necklace in my hand that's obviously still on my neck and I sigh.

"Klaus saved me." I whispered, Damon hearing me as Elena and Stefan walk out.

"Klaus? Saved you? Kiddo you got to explain."

"Klaus gave me the necklace on my birthday. That's why I wear it. The one person who was there for me that night besides Caroline and Elena, was Klaus."

"Ohhh. I won't tell anyone, just maybe you and Klaus were more connected than I thought." Damon smirks which made me roll my eyes.

Elena was having a sandwich, and me and Stefan were sitting by her. I felt so bad, she never ever wanted to become a vampire.

"It's disgusting." Stefan says.

"No, it's, um.."

"It's disgusting."

"Yeah, I'm going to puke." Elena replies.

"Can I have the sand which then?" I ask and they glare at me. "What? I'm hungry." I take a bite of the sandwich which was really good.

"I never thought I'd be saying this, but I can't stop thinking about blood." Elena tells us and I raise my eyebrows.

"I should have saved you first. You shouldn't be going through this right now."

"No, if you had saved me, then matt would be dead. What do you think We'd be going through then?"

"Not we, just you. The last thing I remember is that he drugged us so, you would just be going through it." I don't like matt. I hold grudges which I know is bad, but I do. Matt shouldn't of drugged us.

"Ok, but you did the right thing Stefan, you respected my choice."

"And what will happen if Bonnie doesn't find a solution and you'll have to choose to die or drink human blood?" Stefan asks.

"We will cross that bridge when it comes... oh, my gos. Did— did I just say, cross that bridge?" Elena starts laughing, then crying.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask.