Chapter 8: A new friend

(A/N: ok so I have added an OC (original character). Let me preface this by saying no this isn't going to turn into a Self insert or anything like that.  But if you don't like that then you can go cry about it.  Anyway as some may know I have decided to start writing a second story with Airhead024 which is a RE:ZERO x Tensura fanfic called "the broken god" (check it out if you want)  Now before I go further I have made the decision to attempt to write about a chapter every 2 weeks or so (might be quicker depending on my motivation) but anyway because I am now taking on this second task I will probably interchange between the two fanfics.  meaning each one will be updated about every month or so.  And last but not least I made small edits to the previous chapters.  They have some edits for continuity sake and other reasons but that's all.  and yeah that's about it)

Half a day has passed since I snuck out from my tent. Aiz went to tell Finn about what I did, which at first made me nervous but as it turns out they seemed to have come to the conclusion that It'd be fine to let me roam around a little as long as someone from the Loki Familia was near me.

Well, I guess I am the one with more power in the relationship. That doesn't mean I should abuse it, but perhaps just letting them do what they want wouldn't be the best way to go about our relationship. Of course, from my perspective, no major harm was done, but if I allow myself to be dragged around by them it could end with them trying to control me. I'd rather have my freedom thanks.

Well, I guess I'll just have to keep that in mind. With my said newfound freedom I decided to check out the town on the 18th floor. Apparently, there was one. I wanted to see if I could interact with some people in town.

I had occasionally passed by some people when with the Loki Familia but they didn't seem to interact at all. Well, some of the people seemed excited to see them, but for the most part, they stayed silent and passed each other. Like there was some unspoken rule about interacting with each other in the dungeon. Well, perhaps there was.

Well, the long and short of it was I didn't interact with anyone outside of the Loki Familia up to this point. It wasn't like there was a problem with the Loki Familia, but It felt like there was a disconnect. Probably because of how much of an unknown I was and the potential danger I posed. I can't say I blame them for that, but I still want to meet someone I can talk to without that tension.

Of course there was Great sage, but there was only so much to discuss with them.

So that was what I was planning to do. So... Meet my dilemma. I turn towards my bodyguard. Apparently, his name was Raul. He never really made an impression on me if I'm being honest, but

As it turns out the Loki Familia is so Iconic that most people make way any direction I go in. In the first place, it's not easy to make conversation excluding the fact that everyone wasn't parting like the red sea if we made so much as eye contact.

Sigh. I begin to think to myself. I couldn't exactly just leave my bodyguard. I know I said I shouldn't obey every one of their rules, but that would just create unnecessary tension. Besides, a bodyguard wasn't unreasonable, and I had already agreed to the conditions of leaving my tent. I don't really have a place to complain. I thought about leaving a clone, but I still have no clue how they figured out It was a clone rather than me. It's not like I walked out of range yet they still figured it out.

Yeah, it would just make everything worse-

<<Answer. It is likely that Aiz Wallenstein found out due to the magicule level of master's clone being far lower than his real body, however, the skill level of Raul is far lower. If supplied the right amount of magicules he shouldn't notice master's escape>>