Chapter 11

Rain was pouring over the pair of boys as they ran out of the grassy field, over towards the playground equipment.  Hiding underneath the jungle gym bridge protected them from most of the shower, but they still would have to find a way out of this or wait it out.

"When is Jimin's curfew?" Jungkook laughed, sliding his phone back into his pocket after checking the time once more. "because I don't know when the rain is going to let up."

"It's at Eleven-thirty," Taehyung replies in all seriousness, putting a hand over his head. "But, hopefully he doesn't get back late just because of me. I'm sure he doesn't love having to sleep on my couch."

"Well, my couch is pretty comfortable, you guys could both stay with me... but you would probably like my bed better..."

"Oh my god! That was so lame." Taehyung still laughed, pushing Jungkook away from him, into the rain.

"Hey, no need to push me..." Jungkook laughs back, not pushing Taehyung back because he doesn't want to let him get cold from the cold water.

"You deserved it... haha"

Jungkook didn't say anything else to Taehyung, and he didn't know if he should talk anymore either. All they could hear was the rain falling around them, until Taehyung grew some courage.

"Was that a real invitation or was it a joke-" The blonde asked, but got interrupted by some traffic sounds from the road. I guess the rain didn't just stop them.

Because of said noises, Jungkook wasn't able to hear what Tae said. "What's you say?"

"Oh, nothing..." Taehyung covered up, losing the confidence he had seconds ago.

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung as the background noise of the rain and traffic continued, he watched as he shivered, because his hair got wet and he watched as it dripped down his cheeks, his nose, his lips.

Taehyung lifts his hand to wipe the wetness away and notices Jungkook's stare, and softly hits the raven's chest, which was more well-toned then he initially thought.

"What?" He laughs again.

Jungkook tries to laugh back, but it's humorously twisted. "That's the second time you've hit me, now."

"Deserved it." Taehyung repeated with a smug smile that made Jungkook start to feel competitive.

"So, this is how you want to play it?!" He asked, matching the blonde's facial expression.

Taehyung doesn't say anything back, but his face doesn't shift. Jungkook hits his arm, then Taehyung hits back.

Back and forth, back and forth.

They begin running around the park, forgetting the rain; hiding behind small objects as a plan to escape each other. They soak their clothes making the cold cling to their skin, but running around warmed them up quicker than the rain could do the opposite.

Taehyung was hiding behind a climbing rock wall, when he started staring at Jungkook, noticing the outline of his muscles poking through the wet, white t-shirt he had on. He attempts to search high and low for the blonde around the park, but to no avail, because Taehyung was turned around by the wall looking completely flustered.

'Relax Tae,' He thinks to himself, breathing in slowly. He turned back around, but by waiting he lost sight of Jungkook. He walked out of hiding to look around, but still didn't see the idol anywhere.

"Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrapping around his waist from behind.

"Ahh, stopp..." Taehyung squeals, finding the touch a little ticklish.