Chapter 12

"What were you guys really doing out that late?" Jimin asks into his phone, talking to Taehyung on a call.

They both had made it home after visiting the idol's house. When Jimin called his best friend needing the tea, Taehyung was still on his way in; but now he's laying on his bed sideways with half-dry clothes. He propped his feet up on the wall, his phone laying beside him on speaker, while he played with his fingers.

"Nothing, we just were hanging at the park, like I told you" Taehyung lies for the second time that night, but Jimin was able to see through it. He knew something had to have happened, or else Taehyung wouldn't have poorly acted with this 'I forgot something' routine.

"Sure Tae... just tell me or else I'll bring up the shower incident next time you hang out with Jungkook" Jimin threatened, hearing Taehyung's rushed movements over the phone as soon as the words left his mouth.

"Okay... okay, you promised to never speak about that, so zip it." Tae growled, before conceding. "We— kissed," he whispered.

"WHAT?!!" Jimin screamed, "Oh my fucking... what?... What else?!!! Tell me everything."

"Well, when you and Yoongi were getting 'comfortable' with each other in the other room, by the way you have officially scarred me for life..." Taehyung quivers in disgust.

"Tell me about it, I mean one minute we are just making out then all of a sudden I'm on his dick... I never knew Yoongi was an animal in bed, that little kitty knows how to-" Jimin enunciates.

"Stop it! Say one more word and I'm gonna throw up." Tae gags, before continuing after he hears the silence, "So as you were, getting freaky~ We went to a café, like normal people who just met each other. People started noticing Jungkook, which led to us running for our lives and we ended up at a park."

"Oooo, How romantic I love this forbidden to be seen together trope," Jimin fan-boys over the almost-fiction sounding story. (lol)

"So, yeah. We talked for a while and we both weren't paying attention to the time, then it started raining." Taehyung was already reminiscing about the 'date, but not a date'.  The boxy smile that was displayed on his rosy face matched the one he had when with Jungkook. "It was all perfect timing and he was fun to hang around. We played tag, or hide 'n seek? And one thing led to another."

"You guys are cute, ugh, I want a cute moment, all I got was sex with the shorty." Jimin pouts and Taehyung visualizes it.

"You totally love Yoongi though." Tae laughs, "Also you're shorter than him, Jimin."

"HEY, don't go throwing around the L word. It's been like 54 hours since I met him."

"And? You guys already fucked...That's all you." Taehyung was still messing with his fingers with Jungkook's hands on his mind. Jimin slumps on his end, but doesn't fret about anything that long. He doesn't regret sleeping with Yoongi one bit.

"So, Are you gonna hang with Jungkook again?" Jimin asks enthusiastically. He wanted to tease Taehyung about liking the idol, but the thought of Taehyung getting better and moving on from SungMin was more satisfying. Tae had lost so much of himself in the relationship with the 'demon man,' as Jimin describes, and it was always hard to see Taehyung suffer.

He liked that Jungkook allowed Taehyung, and most importantly, encouraged Tae to be himself. Jimin wanted Taehyung to live how he desired; however that may be, whoever that may be with, he will fight for Taehyung if he gets hurt.

"I don't know, it's so new..." Taehyung responded. "I don't even know why I kissed him..."
"Just say yes, Tae. You know you can be happy too." Jimin countered.