Chapter 20

- period of time later-

It was Friday afternoon, the day of the party. The pair of students have already gone to university and set aside their assignments for the night, however Jimin was laying on his bed playing some addictive game on his phone instead of getting ready.

    "Jimin, come help me..." Taehyung cries out, pulling all of Jimin's clothes out of his dresser.

"It's not that big of a deal... you'll look good in anything" Jimin says back, without looking away from his phone until Taehyung throws ones of shirts that were on the floor at his face,

"I'll look like a 4 year old if I pick out my own outfit" Tae whined, stomping his feet. Maybe he was 4 years old? "I wanna look good for Jungkook."

"Jungkook this and Jungkook that. What happened to 'I barely know him', and 'He isn't even cool'." Jimin retorts, then returns his attention to the game.

"Come on," Taehyung cries, grabbing Jimin's phone then throws it to the end of the bed.

"HEY! I just beat level 29." Jimin whines as his arms are tugged up, making him stand up.

"Help me, please?" The blondes puppy dog eyes persuade Jimin just enough that he has to look away from the cuteness,

"Fine... I guess I should get ready too." Jimin huffs heading to his closet and Taehyung happily squeals. They try on just about everything before finding a suitable outfit for both partying, and celebrating the adapted holiday.

Jimin decided to wear black leather shorts, a crimson red crop top, to match his hair, and black, knee high lace up boots, along with a matching jacket. Taehyung's outfit included a white loose turtleneck, tucked into a pair of dark denim shorts paired with black tights. He seriously missed his own clothes because the redhead's style and his own was completely opposite.

Taehyung grabs his black, high-top converse, which completed the look he picked out, and twisted around gleefully. They applied a little bit of festive makeup, before getting everything together and leaving the dorm to meet up with the others at the Seokjin's Restaurant.

———

Jungkook was exiting his bathroom after cleaning up, grabbing at the outfit he had planned for the party. A tight fitted black shirt that he would tuck into some matching dark-wash jeans held up by a belt. Last, but not least he adds one of his favorite's, a faded black canvas jacket. He wasn't trying to look too dressed up, in fact it was the opposite to not draw attention to himself.

"What should I do with you?" He speaks to himself, staring into the mirror and feels at his hair, not knowing how he should style it. He shakes it out a little, before rotating his head, "No that won't work."

Jungkook wanted to look good too. Though they didn't clarify anything yet, Jungkook and Taehyung were going to this party together. They weren't 'boyfriends', seeing that they haven't talked more about their label, but they aren't seeing other people, and have been in a 'textlationship' for about a month.

———

(a little into their "textlationship")