Chapter 21

The party was full of life. The amount of drinking and dancing that filled the large room sent everyone to an elated state of mind.

Taehyung was standing at the bar ordering shots for the group, when he felt wandering hands begin to wrap around his hips, which he leaned in towards. Jungkook was feeling more relaxed that evening, like he wasn't scared to show off his personal life a bit more, and show off Taehyung as his. People still watched him, asked for photos, but he felt more freedom in the packed club, than he had in a while. No one seemed to look close enough to stir up trouble.

"Hey, Taehyungie..." Jungkook whispered into Tae's ear. His hands were warm, and when pulling the older in, they still seemed to make him tremble. It was some burning sensation that sent through Taehyung's body with a single tap.

"One second..." Taehyung hummed to the idol, who rubbed his chest on his back. "8 MORE SHOTS OF TEQUILA," Taehyung shouted over the music, continuing to make the order at the bar. After receiving a tray they immediately headed to the table the group was at. He laughed softly at Jungkook who tagged along with him everywhere.

"You didn't need to follow me, I was gone for 2 minutes," The blonde teased.

"I missed seeing your beautiful face," Jungkook cutely replied, puffing his bottom lip out. They arrived at the group's booth, Yoongi and Jimin were making out in the corner, while the others were conversing.

"Here you guys go" Taehyung placed the tray down, causing Jimin to pull away from Yoongi.

"Finally, Time to get drunk!" Jimin whooped, downing his shot, "Come on guys, bottoms up." Jimin cheered for the others who followed slowly.

When everyone was done, they sent for more drinks and some couples made their way to the dance floor, while some continued to talk.

Taehyung watched from the booth, his best friend utterly destroying the competition on the dance floor. Jungkook even stepped up to blow everyone's mind with how he moved.

"Hey..." Jin spoke up, leaning in close so Taehyung could hear.

"Hey," Taehyung replied, a smile filling his face, "Are you having a good time?"

"That's what I was going to ask you." Seokjin laughs, gently smashing his cheek against the blonde's. He was a little tipsy, but Taehyung was used to it.

"I'm good."

Taehyung knew what Jin was asking him. The secret message wasn't that hard to read through especially since Jin wasn't good at holding his liquor. Or when he makes those faces that friends make when they want the real story.

"I'm really good." Taehyung repeated, this time Seokjin thought it was genuine.

"Okay, but no doing anything an adult would do. You're still my innocent little baby..." The older drunkenly babbles, now pinching Tae's cheek, making Namjoon pull him away.

Jungkook was still dancing until the songs started to drop in tempo making Taehyung meet with him on the dance floor.

Jungkook smiled, pulling on Taehyung's hips, pulling him in for a real kiss...

/"What if I show you
And make it all new
Green, yellow, red, blue
Whatever seems good to you"/

Taehyung resonated with the song, as if it was Jungkook and what he was doing for him. Slowly kissing and sucking on Taehyung's neck hidden under his thin turtleneck, pushing his chest closer to him. Everything felt so right, the idol continued kissing Taehyung, as he closed his eyes and fell into the moment more and more. He could move with the music and his hands could dangerously roam Jungkook's body.