Chapter 18

The morning after Taehyung had run over to  Jungkook's apartment was one that both of the men were not going to forget.

Taehyung, who still laid asleep, curled close to the idol's body, finally felt that it was okay to relax and be at ease. The walls in Jungkook's apartment didn't echo out the dark impressions that SungMin had left at his. And for Jungkook, he felt a sort of companionship that he craved for a long while. He felt needed, just as much as someone like Taehyung needed someone. It wasn't lonely anymore for the both of them.

Jungkook laid awake on his bed, listening to small breaths taken from beside him, admiring the delicate details of Taehyung's face. Pushing aside his dirty blonde hair that was sticking up every which-way, to count just how many beauty marks he had. The one on his forehead, the one under his eye, his nose... Oh, that nose that twitched ever so slightly to the air. Jungkook took it all in.

Taehyung's lips parted, letting out small hums of comfort when he started readjusting his position next to Jungkook, wrapping his arm and leg around him to gently pull him into a closer hug while he began to wake up.  The raven could only erupt in a soft and endeared laughter.

The sleeping male's eyes begin to open, so Jungkook was left to shut his own again to pretend to be asleep.

"I know you're awake, quit staring at me." Taehyung mumbles, playfully hitting his arm and looks up from his chest to the idol's face.

"I can't help it, you're too adorable when you sleep." Jungkook smiles, moving down to kiss the top of Taehyung's head. He closes his eyes again to rest some more, clinging to Taehyung's hug. "You do this cute thing with your nose.." He hums.

"No, I don't..."

"Mhmm..." Jungkook continues, "And you have a pretty sleeping face..."

"Well, you have stupid sleeping face..." Taehyung defyingly says, pushing the compliments away. "And you snore."

Jungkook just laughs and holds Taehyung closer, until the older starts stretching his arms out.

"So, how long have you been up, stupid face? What time is it?"

"I have been up for a while..."

"And what? Tae questions. "You have just been looking at me?"

"Yep." Jungkook self-confesses, pulling Taehyung back down, stopping him from stretching. "Is that nickname going to stick?"

"What? 'Stupid face'? Who knows... Stupid face." Jungkook just laughs again and starts scattering kisses down Taehyung's neck, then his clothed chest and belly. The blonde just giggles from the soft touches.

He pulls Jungkook's face up and starts examining it better.

"I guess it's not that stupid..." He grants, then pecks a kiss onto his lips, but scrunches his nose up when Jungkook peppers kisses down his neck again and starts nibbling on it gently.

This was some easy and newfound comfort. Without setting up boundaries or limits, Jungkook and Taehyung had some unspoken understanding of what they are allowing each other to do.

But all of a sudden the bedroom door swings wide open.

"JIMIN CAN'T FIND TAE!..." Yoongi's shouts in distress, causing both of the young men to look in his direction. "Oh wait... I see what's going on here." He teases with a smug smile on his face, leaning against the door frame. Jungkook slides off Taehyung, and stands up to save face.

"How did you get in here?" Jungkook wonders.

"I made a key, a while ago...." Yoongi reveals a key on his personal keychain, then puts it back into his jacket pocket. "But, don't you change the subject. What are you and Taehyung doing?" The oldest annoys, making an assuming face. Jungkook rolls his eyes, it seems all of his and Taehyung's up and coming moments get interrupted.

"Just get out, hyung." Jungkook walks to the door and closes it on Yoongi's face.

"Rude, I like watching," Yoongi yells through the door. "I should've got a picture." he says lower, but Jungkook could still hear him. He rolls his eyes again then turns back to Taehyung, whose face is completely painted red. And through his embarrassment, covers himself up in the covers again.

"I'll deal with him." Jungkook comforts the abashed male in his bed.. He opens his bedroom door, planning to clarify the situation with his friend. "Feel free to shower and clean up. Wear whatever you find." When Taehyung hears the door close, he cautiously lifts the cover off, and runs to the bathroom. When stripping off his shirt for a shower, he catches something in his reflection, a small purple-ish mark is on his skin, near his collarbone.

"What the hell?" he says to himself, brushing the spot with his hand.  "Is this a...?" Taehyung, just in the presence of himself, starts blushing again, staring at the hickey Jungkook must have left. He bites his lip, grazing it with his fingers, gently pressing it down to feel the tingling sensation. He begins to undress more just as Jungkook knocks on the bathroom door.

"Hey, I forgot to show you where the extra towels and toothbrushes are." He speaks to the door. Taehyung starts putting his shirt back on and opens the door. Jungkook eyes Taehyung's body, noticing the exposed part of his collarbone where the shirt didn't cover. He smirks and kneels down to collect items in the cupboard under the sink. He moves his body up slowly, only inches away from Taehyung.

"Here you go..." Jungkook says seductively, placing the toothbrush and shower products on the counter then looks at the blonde. He 'innocently' moves his hand over Taehyung's neck. "Oh, What happened?" He retorts, with the same smirk on his face that Yoongi had earlier. Taehyung, flustered, pushes him out of the room and continues on with his undressing for the shower.

"Stupid face..." Taehyung shouts from behind the door and Jungkook walks away from the bathroom grinning, rubbing his thumb over his lip. He had become hyper aware of how his small flirts leave Taehyung stunned and nervous. His small touches can leave him motionless.

Leaving his room, he notices Yoongi is still in the apartment, sitting at the kitchen counter.

"So, Taehyung isn't missing, but with you?" Yoongi states the obvious.

"He came by last night." Jungkook clarifies, "We didn't do anything, just talked, then went to sleep."

"What about this morning?" Yoongi lifts his eyebrows up and down.

"We were just messing around." Jungkook explains. Yoongi gives a look that whispers 'really, is that all?'.

"I swear, we are taking it slow. I'm not about to jump his bones as soon as we are alone, like you." Jungkook digs at Yoongi, and his relationship methods.

"Whatever, I'll just text Jimin"