Chapter 27

"I'm heading over to Jimin's now." Taehyung shouted over to the idol, while he stood by the door, holding his coat.

"Okay, have fun." Jungkook replied, sitting on the couch, staring at his phone, barely paying attention.

"HEY-" Tae quietly shouted again, gathering the full attention of the idol, "Come give me a kiss." he cutely demanded, poking his lips out.

Jungkook breathed out and smiled, placing his phone down on the coffee table and walking over to the older to wrap his arms around him. He lightly pressed his lips against Taehyung's, then kissed again and again. Ten quick kisses were laid on Taehyung's lips and he smiled between each one.

"I told the agency about us... and made it clear that it will be our decision if we want to go public." Jungkook revealed.

"What?- What did they say?" Tae asked.

"Nothing yet, but their decision does not affect us." Jungkook added. "Just thought I'd tell you, but you go have fun."

"Should I not be moving in?" Taehyung worries, pouting his lips.

"You're completely fine, Tae. The agency will be mad about anything they can't control, it doesn't matter."

"but..." Tae tries to object, but Jungkook kisses him again. Somehow he knows Jungkook will make it work no matter what, so maybe it was better if he didn't worry. He ends up smiling again, before continuing, "I'll either be back tonight or tomorrow because I don't know if I'm staying over, but I will text you."

"I already miss you..." Jungkook faux pouts, making Taehyung kiss him again. They loved kissing each other. Any time, any place.

"I love you, stupid face..."

"I love you too, cutie face...."

———

    (Sunday- Moving day)

"Yoongs, hurry your short ass up." Jungkook yells, impatiently standing in the middle of Yoongi's living room after letting himself in. He was waiting for his best friend to come out of his bedroom. "You said I could borrow your car."

"I know..." Yoongi said, finally walking out of his room, "Jimin didn't want me to leave him in bed."

"Jimin's here?"

"Yeah, he came over last night,  he was jealous you and Tae did it in the shower... so we-"

"Stop-stop, don't go any further. Just give me your keys, Tae is waiting downstairs."

"Why didn't you invite him up with you?" Yoongi inquired.

"Because this was supposed to be quick... Keys now!" Jungkook rushed, he didn't want to leave Taehyung alone in the building he's not familiar with. Yoongi handed him his keys and Jungkook bolted back to his awaiting lover.

"Ok bye-" Yoongi said to no one, then started back to his room, "Hey Jimin, you know I bet they never did it in–" Yoongi trails off strutting back into his room.

Jungkook makes it back to Taehyung who patiently waited downstairs in the building. "Got 'em?" he asks, referring to the keys.

Jungkook swung the keys up then tucks them away when they make their way to the parking lot.

"Good..." Taehyung shivers, "It's been getting colder and I can't wait to bring out my winter clothes from my closet. I've been wearing Jimin's style, which apparently is naked."

"Are you cold?" Jungkook was already halfway out of his jacket when he asked but still Taehyung answered.

"a bit..." The coat got put over his shoulders even though the car with a heater was only 10 steps away. "You didn't need to, but thank you."

"Anything that face wants that face gets." Jungkook says, referring to Taehyung pout he does when his lips and nose get cold. Taehyung giggles and they walk the rest of the way to the car latched together.

———

Jungkook stood outside of Taehyung's apartment, waiting for his hesitant partner to enter.

"It's ok, I'm here." Jungkook gently took hold of Taehyung's hand when he let out a deep breath. He started unlocking the door, and slowly walked inside.

"So... This is my place." The blonde turned to the idol who was looking around.

"It's nice, but /ours/ is better." Jungkook teased wrapping Taehyung up in a back hug.

"Yeah, it is..." He agreed, walking into his living room. Jungkook walked further in as well, noticing the painting materials hiding in the corner.

"You're really passionate about painting huh?..." Jungkook said, flipping through a stack of canvases.

"Yeah, Jimin would probably say that you'll hate me in the process of painting but I'm not even that bad." Taehyung laughed, organizing his desk a little bit.

"I totally get that way too, when I'm writing..." Jungkook said, feeling relatable. "Or when I'm in the studio and I can't get the notes right." Taehyung smiles, setting his brushes in a bag, while Jungkook was unable to pick up anything from the desk because the blonde artist was adamant about how his supplies were put away.

"You know, I can 'actually' paint you now..."

"I might just take you up on that." Jungkook replied, helping clean up somewhere else in the house.

Three hours passed and they seemed to gather up everything that Taehyung needed, aside from the furniture he was leaving. He only kept a few boxes of private belongings, clothes, and painting materials.

"Is that it?" Jungkook asked in awe, of how little he had.

"Yeah... I got rid of most of my stuff when, um, he moved out. It just didn't feel right to keep it." Tae says, trying not to show the hurt behind his words. Jungkook didn't pressure him any further, just went along grabbing the boxes and bringing them to the car. Purposely bumping into him then they would stand by the car and play tetris for things to fit; only for it to lead to taking a kissing break.

"You know that I'll never do anything to hurt you, like he did" Jungkook stated, grazing his fingers over the rosy cheeks Taehyung was wearing, "but if I ever do, just don't let Jimin kill me, he seems like he'll be sadistic with it. You totally can, but not Jimin."

"I know you won't," Taehyung held Jungkook's neck staring in his eyes. "But I'll keep the knives sharp." He joked back, followed by a slow kiss on his boyfriend's lips.