Chapter 25 (m)

⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎

"I love you too" The idol spoke into Taehyung's ear, as his head was resting on his chest.

Taehyung's head sprang up and blinked as his eyes adjusted from the tears that had stopped flowing. His nose was a little red and his eyes remained puffy, but when he felt the soft touch of Jungkook's hand crawl down his back and lift him on the bathroom counter, he smiles. He nuzzles into his neck immediately comforting Taehyung, wrapping his strong arms around him, worries of past disappointment disappearing.

Taehyung decides to take action, by pressing his lips into Jungkook's, pouring out emotions of passion, lust, affection, and

love.

Jungkook can't help but cherish it, drown in it, and be fully engulfed by Taehyung. He could feel the hunger, the loss, and the desire. The way Taehyung held him so tight was almost painful, he didn't want the special moment to end. The smooth motions of both of their mouths opening, inviting the other in. The intense euphoria, as they were clawing at each other's skin, pressing their fingernails deeper and deeper.

Taehyung's stomach started to pool with heat, small moans escaping, when their lips parted for only seconds for some breath. He couldn't hold in his aroused state, as his cock got harder in excitement.

"Fuck," Taehyung slipped out, breathing into the amorous kiss, Jungkook gladly swallows it up and placed his leg between Taehyung's, allowing him to impatiently thrust forward. In mere flashes Jungkook had taken Taehyung into the shower, turning the water on at a cool temperature to ease the pair's burning temperatures.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung moaned, pressed up against the shower wall. Jungkook was in between his thighs, embracing the marks he had left last night. He was a mess, due to the abundant amount of attention he was receiving down there. The cool water was falling over the both of them, in another precious moment.

Jungkook sloppily took him, bottoming out with each inward motion of his mouth, causing Taehyung's knees to buckle around his shoulders. And, still, topping him off, Jungkook reaches up to Taehyung's mouth pushing in two fingers for him to suck on.

Impatience controlling him, Taehyung tears Jungkook away from him, and pulls him in for another savoring kiss. The younger lifts his waist, allowing those long legs to wrap around him and arms situate around his neck.

Jungkook moves his arm beneath Taehyung's thighs to fully support the older and with his other hand, fingers Taehyung, stretching him out ever so slightly. Taehyung wiggled his hips down into Jungkook, when another finger entered. Snapping upwards when Jungkook hits his abused prostate, due to the night prior.

Jungkook could feel the vibrating pulse inside of Taehyung's wrecked hole, he removed his fingers making Taehyung whine from the emptiness. His chest fell into Jungkook's when he felt Jungkook's dick thrust inside, slowly penetrating, sinking slowly down, only for Jungkook to move backwards to slam into him again and again.

"K-Kook... im gonna cum–" Taehyung gasps, feeling beads of precum drip down between where Jungkook and him met.

"That's good, baby..." Jungkook grunts, as his rhythm was weakening, also very close to climax. Jungkook lets out first, filling Taehyung up, raw. The older grasps at the glass tile beside him as he orgasms, outpouring over Jungkook and his own stomach.

"I've never been with someone as amazing as you." Jungkook praised, letting Taehyung down gently on his shaking legs, kissing him like crazy.

"I'm never going to love anyone else but you." Taehyung replies lowly, feeling the cool water hit his face. Jungkook began to rub down Taehyung's fatigued body with soap, cleaning the mess they made of themselves, before he turned off the water and grabbed towels for both of them. Taehyung stumbled out of the shower on his own, wrapping the towel around his body. Jungkook notices the tripping boy and picks him up bridal style and carries him to his bed where he can rest.

______

As Taehyung slept for a short nap, Jungkook was out in the kitchen preparing some food for his lover. He boils some ramen noodles then transfers pork into a pan to fry it. He adds some kimchi onto a plate that he snacks on while everything cooks up. Keeping in mind to not make the food too spicy for Taehyung.

In the other room Taehyung is waking up to the delicious smells lingering around in the apartment. He sits up, his hair sticking out every which way, and stands on wobbly legs. He walks over to Jungkook's dresser and throws on some random shirt to exit the room.

" Kook-ah?" He softly calls out as he enters the hallway, rubbing his eyes.

"You're awake?" Jungkook leans over the kitchen island to peer down the hallway.

"What are you cooking? It smells good," Taehyung complimented, standing in the middle of the kitchen in Jungkook's baggy long sleeve shirt.

"Morning, I'm making some ramen with pork and kimchi." The younger takes the pot of noodles from the burner and places it on a hot pad on the kitchen island, then takes the pieces of pork and separates them on the plates. "Are you hungry?"

Taehyung nods and leans in for a small smooch before taking a seat on the stool, looking at the food.

"What can't you do?" He praises looking at the spread in front of him. "You're a talented idol, amazing in bed, and you can cook."

"This is nothing... the water does all the work and the seasoning is in the packet." Jungkook says, excusing the compliments from his boyfriend, "What about you..? A brilliant artist...that likes painting me in your free time."

"What? I wasn't painting you, Jimin just said it kinda, sorta, looked exactly like you."

"Uh huh..." Jungkook looks at the flustered face of his lover in front of him. "Come on, let's eat." He walked over to the other side of the island to sit on the stool next to Taehyung, and started putting some noodles into his and Taehyung's bowl.

"I can show you if I bring my supplies here." Taehyung begins, talking about his paintings, remembering how Jungkook asked him to temporarily move in.

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook asks, in an octave higher than his normal voice. You could tell how excited he was to no longer be alone in his house and have Taehyung as his adorable company. He could imagine waking up everyday and smushing his face into the olders, the endless cuddling and play fighting they would probably endure.

"Yeah, that is if the offer is still on the table." Taehyung said, shoving some kimchi in his mouth.

"Yes, I'd love to have that adorable face in my house forever." Jungkook pinched at Taehyung's cheeks full of food, making him giggle incessantly after swallowing.

"Stop it, let me eat." He laughs, pushing Jungkook's hands off of him as he keeps tickling his sides. "I'm not afraid to use these." Taehyung teasingly threw up his chopsticks in his hand and started jabbing closer to Jungkook's chest.

"Ok ok, I'll back off." Jungkook smiled, kissing a quick peck then slid away slowly back to his stool to continue eating. He wished everyday would be like this, to hear Taehyung's contagious laugh, and see the boxy smile light up his face, which in turn made the world brighter.

It was as if the world lost its color when Taehyung was sad, but the second Jungkook's hands caught him at the concert, when he said the words 'I love you', when their bodies would collide in the most sincere ways, the world could burst back into the most vibrant colors.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung."

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."