Chapter 22

Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the club alone, seemingly escaping before anyone realized Jungkook was Jungkook, and were able to twist the fight around for publicity. 

"I can get a car to take you back home..." Jungkook stated, walking close to the older.

"I can't go back there... I mean..." Tae hesitated, even though he isn't scared of SungMin anymore. The trauma trapped with him wasn't going to heal in one night.. "I'll just walk to Jimin's, I have been staying there recently anyways."

"You aren't staying at your home?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I didn't tell you, but... SungMin and I used to stay at my apartment together and I just don't feel comfortable there anymore." Taehyung confessed. "Jimin usually only goes there when I ask him to grab something for me."

"You lived with him?" Jungkook curiously questioned, connecting hands with Taehyung as they walked.

"Yeah," Taehyung says quietly. "I wasn't in the best mental headspace with him, you already know that." he admits, scratching behind his ear, feeling judged.

"I'm not judging.." It was like Jungkook read the olders mind. "But, why did you live there all this time if you weren't comfortable?"

"Um, I guess I just thought it wasn't going to affect me like that... But, since then it hasn't been the same." Taehyung never thought that the echoes of the past would beat down on him, but every so often SungMin crept deeper under his skin. "Now, I think I should just find a new place."

Jungkook was listening carefully to the olders words, and his mind began wondering a single thought over and over.

"You could live with me until you get a place, I have a lot of space..." Jungkook blurted out and continued walking. Taehyung stops in his tracks, and loosens his grip with the younger. Jungkook begins to slightly panic, it obviously was too early for this kind of decision, but he did already see his future being full of Taehyung. "I mean- I know it's- and" Jungkook stutters, turning to look back at Taehyung.

"Do you...?" Taehyung inquired. "Do you really want me to stay with you?"

"If you want to..." Jungkook gazes into the olders eyes softly.

"Wouldn't there be a problem with your agency?" Taehyung wasn't even questioning if this would be a good decision to make because he really couldn't go back to that place.

"I could sort it out, and if they have an issue I'll leave that house and move somewhere else." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand again and started walking once more, "Let's just go back to my place for now and talk about this later. Jimin will either go home with Yoongi, leaving you alone. Or take him back to his dorm."

"Wait..." Taehyung shakes his head, "I don't want you to get you in trouble with your agency. I'll find a place myself and stay with Jimin." Taehyung said nervously.

"I don't care... if I'm not allowed, I'll leave the agency..." Jungkook declared.

"Stop!." Taehyung slows down trying to get the younger to think about what he is saying, "You love performing, don't you? Why are you saying you'll leave just like that because of me?" Jungkook looks back again, now with a more serious look on his face and tucks the blonde hair behind Taehyung's ear.

"Tae, you're more important than a job, especially your safety and well-being. But If I'm 'truly' talented, the agency will accept a few changes in order to keep me, or someone else could sign me," Jungkook made sure Taehyung was listening so he lifted his  head a little. "Now c'mon, it's getting colder out here." Jungkook took a hold of Tae's arm and planned to continue the way to the apartment building.

Taehyung gave into the hold and realized they didn't need a name for their relationship, it was quite clear they really belonged to each other, but Taehyung stopped for a final time.

Jungkook made Taehyung feel like he was in a romance novel. The perfect male lead...

"What's wrong? I already told yo-" Jungkook began, but was interrupted by his waist being pulled close and Taehyung's chest meeting with his. He leaned into a soft kiss that left the both of them smiling.

"We are boyfriends, right?" Taehyung asked directly. He was holding Jungkook's neck now, brushing his hand delicately against the younger's hair.

Jungkook smiled and pulled him in for another kiss, this time it was deeper. He opened his mouth, sucking on this little bit of Taehyung's bottom lip. The blonde gives in when Jungkook bites it and a light breathy moan falls out of his mouth and his grip tightens around Jungkook's neck. With desire all over the place, and Jungkook kissing him in whatever way he wanted, every pause for breath made Taehyung whimper. The idol wanted to devour Taehyung then and there, enjoying the faint noises escaping when they could out of Taehyung's mouth.

Finally escaping the heat, Jungkook lets out his answer with a teasing laugh.

"Yes, we're boyfriends, or else doing all of this for you would be in vain."

Taehyung sways in for another kiss, but Jungkook intercepts it by pressing his finger over his swollen lips, brushing over the bruised colors where he had bitten down. Taehyung closes his eyes from the relapse of stimulation, but opens them back up when Jungkook takes it away, returning his hand to his side.

"We are only a few blocks away from my place. Can't you wait?" Jungkook teases. Taehyung shakes his head and kisses a peck onto Jungkook's lips until he's pushed away again.

"Wait baby..." The idol says, making Tae subtly bite his lip and concede with a nod. He links arms with Jungkook, walking with his head resting on his shoulder.

When they arrived at the building, the door was opened by the same doorman, greeted by the security guard that recognized him. Seems they will get very familiar soon.

"Good Evening Mr. Jeon," The man said, lowering his head to a bow. Jungkook bows back, and Taehyung copies. They both make their way in and now to Silvia, bowing once more until walking into the elevator in a comfortable silence.

However Taehyung was holding on by a thread.

"Mr. Jeon... Wanna play a game..." he teased, staring at the elevator doors opening when reaching the proper floor. He hits Jungkook's arm then runs out, quicker than the idol could process the taunting game beginning.

Just like that night in the rain.

"Tag, you're it."