Chapter 15

When Jungkook entered 'EatJin', Yoongi was already positioned by the seating desk waiting for him.

"Could you have been any slower?" He jokes when he stands up.

"Better late than never." Jungkook laughs back, wrapping his arm around the shorter male, hugging him tightly until Yoongi pulls away.

"Keep your hands off the merchandise." Yoongi states, Jungkook lifts one eyebrow, in confusion. "Jimin... This body is only for my Jiminie, he pays me with his love." Yoongi says, while daydreaming of his partner.

"Ugh. You guys are nasty, Did you at least use protection?" Jungkook refers to the time Jimin and him used his home as their own personal 'love making' nest..

"Duh, I can't get Jimin pregnant after our first time." Yoongi played at him, but Jungkook was too dense to understand the joke.

"Hey guys..." Seokjin's loud voice interrupts the conversation. "Namjoon is already in the back, come on." He directs the two to a private room towards the kitchen. Namjoon was sitting at the table watching some dancing video.

"Hey, check this guy out.." Namjoon gives his phone to Jungkook, holding it out for Yoongi to see as well. "He's a student dancer and his girlfriend was filming a full routine one day then posted it online. Now it has thousands of views."

"He's pretty good. Are these his original moves?" Yoongi asks, interested in the video.

"Yeah they are. Jin showed me this because they are close friends, but I was thinking of getting him partnered up with the agency. He could choreograph for idols part-time or something." Namjoon excitedly declared.

Jungkook looks at the man in the video a little closer. 'Hoseok?' he questioned to himself, remembering the name and face from Taehyung's instagram post. The picture of the two playing around and Tae's adorable smile.

"I think Taehyung knows him too."

"Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, recognizing the name, but wouldn't understand the correlation between him and the idol. He took his phone back, sliding back into his chair.

"Ah, the love of your life." Yoongi teases, sitting down at the table, nibbling on a piece of bread.

"No, he's just..." Jungkook turns away from the men, trying to hide the blush on his face. "He's my 'friend'."

"I don't think 'friends' make out," Yoongi emphasizes, "Jimin already told me everything."

"We didn't make out, it was just a kiss- We rudely got caught by the park officer before anything else could happen." Jungkook corrects Yoongi.

"Wait, do you mean Jin's friends from school? And what?... Someone made out with you?!" Namjoon asks, very surprised.

"I said that we didn't make out..."Jungkook corrects again.

"But someone, of their own freewill, kissed you? Really?"

"What is so unbelievable, I'm an idol, a lot of people want to kiss me." Jungkook defends himself, while Yoongi snickers into his breadstick behind him.

"But those are delusional fans. Taehyung isn't a fan." Yoongi adds. "and if the fans saw how much of a loser you really are, they would change their minds." He laughs again.

"I'm not a loser." Jungkook pouts, feeling less confident about his new 'friend'.

"Hey, we're kidding around. We think that's great for you, Jungkook." Namjoon reassured him, patting his arm. He decides to sit down beside Yoongi, across from Namjoon, and Jin enters the room again to sit on the only available seat, Namjoon's lap.