Chapter 24 (m)

⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎

Taehyung had his knee bent and resting by Jungkook's side. He was about to start, after putting the condom on, but Taehyung stopped him.

"Wait..." Taehyung rasped, his confidence deteriorating quickly. He thought about what SungMin had said at the club, 'It's not like he was a good fuck anyway.'

"What's wrong? Do you want me to stop?" Jungkook asked worriedly, setting Taehyung's legs down.

"No," Tae reassured him, "It's just what SungMin said. I feel..." Jungkook knew what Taehyung was talking about. "I don't want to think about it but it's just annoying because I feel self-conscious about it."

"Baby, do you think I would believe what he says for a second? You're perfect." Jungkook declares, then kisses Taehyung's calf.

"But... what if you actually don't like it." Taehyung insecurely whimpered.

"Not possible." Jungkook said, leaning down to Taehyung's face, kissing his lips lightly.

"Okay, but you'll tell me if it is bad though..?" Taehyung worries once more.

Jungkook gives eyes like it's a crazy idea, but Taehyung wants an answer, so he nods and kisses him again.

Jungkook returns to the position, but hesitates to start, "Are you sure, now? If we start, I'll stop if you need to again, but I don't want to force you if you're uncomfortable right now-"

"Jungkook, I want to have sex, really bad... I want you. Only you" Taehyung cuts in.

Jungkook hums with a nod and lifts Taehyung's back off the bed, supporting him with his arms. He finally pushes into Taehyung, and lets out a small groan. Taehyung was clenching around Jungkook's dick, grasping at the blanket.

Jungkook thrusts slowly, easing Taehyung into the stretch. "God, I don't want to sound like a dick, but you're really tight." The idol grunts moving at a patient pace to find the right placement.

Taehyung laughs into his hands, which mixes with his moans when Jungkook pushes in and out.

"You can go faster..." He smiles, bending even more, so Jungkook can thrust deeper.

The idol humorously breathes, penetrating more until he hits his prostate Taehyung hands over his stomach, exhaling deeply, fighting back the urge to scream Jungkook's name. His pace quickened even more, but remained steady enough to keep hitting Taehyung's prostate, creating its own sense of rhythm.

Tae's hums were growing louder as he was drenched in his own precum and sweat. Jungkook listened to the older's soft sounds like they were music to his ears, only making him more excited, moaning at the same time. He slammed deeper into Taehyung as his pace weakened, nearing orgasm,

"Kook-ah..." Tae shakily choked, as the pool of heat in his stomach moved further down. He grabs his dick and starts pumping it, while Jungkook pushes into him in the most sensational way. He comes on himself, white streams flooding out over his abdomen, almost collapsing back onto the bed, but catches himself, wanting Jungkook to chase his high.

Jungkook looks at the delicate man in front of him, so beautiful even when fighting back exhaustion for his sake.

"Fuck, Tae," Jungkook groans loudly as he thrusts quicker until he comes inside the condom, riding out his climax and kissing him through the highs the two had just had. He pulls out and takes off the condom to toss it in the bin along some tissues he cleaned Taehyung up with, then lies down next to the older who was still panting.