1.Freedom and Survival

Moments later after Eda and the others escaped.........

Belos:"be careful with it and make sure that not one piece is missing, replace it with new ones if you have to" I was ordering my guards as they were fixing up the portal, soon after I heard one of my top guards rushing in here in a panic.

Steve:"sir!" I came in to the emperor, out of breath and hurt."you son, he has escaped!"

Belos:"what!" I was shock on what he just told me as I realized something, I checked through my pockets and saw that the emulate I use to holds chains with the spell was destroyed. The human girl must've burned it with her glyphs as she destroyed the portal with it."how did he even manage to get past you and the other guards?"

Steve:"I have know idea, he was like a one man army! Able to take down a dozen and a half of my men including me!"

Belos:"where is he now?"

Steve:"don't know, he ran really fast to the other side of the castle. He could be heading to the forests, I could send out our creatures to track him down if you give me the permission to do so!"

Belos:I stay quiet for a bit as I turned around."no, you and your men can rest up. We got other things to deal with right now"

Steve:"but what about the boy?"

Belos:"if he's able to get past a small army of guards while being wounded and tired then he should be fine on his own. Besides I have a feeling that he'll return soon enough" I said I walk out of the room.

In the forest at night

Y/N:I keep running none stop with out looking back as I jump and dash through some trees and bushes, I eventually get far from the palace as I was running for a while and just bend down to catch my breath."man I must've gotten pretty far by now so is should be safe" I look at my surroundings with a lot of trees in the area and the night sky above me."didn't think this would be the first place I end up once I got out, but I'm just happy to be safe and sound"

*GROWL*

Y/N:I was caught of guard as I heard a loud growl. I'm also getting a smell. Raging heat with bloodlust. I noticed a some lights from ahead and noticed some creatures merging from the dark shadows."hellhounds!"

Hellhounds:*howls* *jumps*

Y/N:they try to pounce on me but I manage to jump out and evade them one by one."of all the creatures in this forest, why did I end up with ferocious predators?!" I keep avoiding them as they back me up to a tree and surround me. Crap! What do I do now! I start to panic on what to do as I felt my heart beating fast,not being able to concentrate. I then noticed a long thick stick next to me and immediately realized what to do, I grab a sharp rock and quickly start carving the tip of the stick.

Hellhounds:*growling*

Y/N:I finished sharpening the stick to make it resemble a sword. I suppose it can pass on as a weapon. I stand back up as I get into a stance and get ready to attack. Just breath, slow down your heart rate by calming down, if you panic then you won't get your thoughts together. Take slow breaths and remember your training, this is what you worked for after 5 years. I managed to get my breathing under control as my heart beat get slower, I open my eyes and see one of the hellhounds is about to attack me as I noticed a long string connected from the tip of my blade to his head. "I can see it, the opening thread!" I've always had a good sense of smell, when I'm in battle I can smell and see a thin string that is connected from my sword to the enemy's weak point and immediately pulls me towards them.

Hellhounds:*jumps*

Y/N:one of them jumps towards me as I dash forward to strike back. Total concentration, fire breathing first form: Fire Slash!

*SLICE*

Y/N:I come down to the ground as I cut of the creatures head and turns to dust."I did it! With my own skill and attack!" I turned back to the rest of the hellhounds as they all charge towards me. I hold my ground as I swing my sword, striking them all and sending a few crashing against some trees, one of them starts running straight at me as I noticed the thread on his head. There's the thread! Time to strike! I was about to bring my sword down as I noticed another thread going behind me. A second thread? Crap! I was confused for a second as I turned to see one of the hellhounds about to attack me from behind. Total concentration, fire breathing second form: Flame Wheel! I leaped in the air forward as I hit both hellhounds at the same to time in a circular attack causing them to fall down unconscious.

*GROWL!*

Hellhounds:*starts to back away to the sides*

Y/N:I was confused on what they were backing away from as I heard a loud growl from the distance of the shadows and a saw another hellhound coming in. This is bigger than the rest and it has more flames on its back,this must be the alpha. If I can take him down then the others will have no choice but to retreat.

Alpha:*growls* *shoots fire from its mouth*

Y/N:he shoots fire at me as I quickly jumped to the side and evade his attack as the fire burns a tree behind me. My ankles hurt so bad I can hardly move much but this could be last chance to get out of this alive, I don't have to be stronger than him but faster. Focus on your breathing, bring all your energy and strength into your legs, put everything you've got into this one attack! I stand my ground as I get my breathing under control, trying to ease the pain from my legs.

Alpha:*about to shoot fire again*

Y/N:the alpha stands up to attack me with his fire but I managed to get the pain from my legs healed, bring my sword to my left side as I noticed the opening thread on the alpha's neck. Big mistake big guy, you left your self wide open. Total concentration, fire breathing third form: Flame Dash! I dash at full speed towards the alpha as I bring my blade to his throat, slicing his head of instantly and falls to the ground.

Hellhounds:*whimpering* *running away*

Y/N:with their leader gone the other hellhounds start to run away as I stand back up and sight in relive."I'm going to survive and love own life in this world from now on,nothing will stop me now." I said as I looked up into the night sky filled with glittering stars.