18.Former Hashira Training

At the Clawthorn's residence..........

Y/N:we soon arrived at the Clawthorn's home as we stand in front of a big wooden house, that almost resembles a library. "This house is huge. And here I thought no how house could compare to the palace" I said looking around inside.

Homura:"yeah, this place looks amazing. I even like the furniture and the paintings you've got here"

Gwen:"I'm glad you both like it dear. Lilith, Homura, come help me to put some things away. Y/N, how about you go upstairs and meet my Husband Dell. I'm sure he'll love to meet you right away"

Y/N:"alright then" she tells me where he is at as I headed down the hall way of the house, looking at numerous pictures on the wall. There're so many pictures here. The Clawthorn's sure have a lot of memories and special moments hung up on these walls. Heh! So that's how Lilith's hair used to look like back then? I'll be darn. *sniff* I'm getting someone's scent from this room, it's probably Gwen's husband. I approached the door quietly as gently knocked on the door and waited for a response.

???:"you may come in"

Y/N:I hear him call out as I slowly open the door and went inside as I felt nervous about meeting the two sister's father for the first time, especially since he is a former Hashira. "Hello Mr.Dell, my name is Y/N and your wife Gwen though I should speak with you. I do hope I'm not bothering you while your busy"

Dell:"not at all. I was just finishing up this book's chapter for tonight. So, this is the sone of emperor Belos, the very human who's been living in the boiling isles for so long, and know how to wield a sword and do total concentration breathing along with each variant style"

Y/N:"...uh...yeah. How did you know all of that right away?"

Dell:"hehehehe, your all my wife has been messaging me via crow for nearly the whole afternoon"

Y/N:"heh, I see" I said while giving a small smile. I then slowly got down on my knees as I kept my hands on my lap and looked at Mr.Clawthorn directly. "Gwen has probably told this, but I wanna become stronger so that I can defeat my father in battle, take the throne and restore balance to the world. To do that I need to learn everything breathing style known to swordsman, I was able to master a few and understand more about my skills. And I've heard that Hashiras are the strongest swordsman alive, and to learn from someone as high rank as you are I told to prove my worth to you. But honestly, I don't know if I am worthy"

Dell:"I see *gets up from his chair with a staff* then let's see if you are worthy by seeing what your made off"

Y/N:*looks up at him*

Dell:"then let's find out how worthy you are to learn under a former Hashira"

Y/N:and with that, it's how I started my next few weeks in studying under my new teacher.