6.New Encounters and Crazy Problems

At the Owl house.....

Y/N:the next day me and Luz are doing a bit of training. I'm teaching her breathing exercises and methods to better suit herself."keep on taking long breath and holding it in, if you keep this up than you body and senses will enhance and you'll do much better in combat"

Luz:*inhale* *exhale* "yeah, gotcha. By the way, since you created your very own technique I was thinking I could turn my glyphs magic into some bigger, like Magic breathing"

Y/N:"that sounds awesome! You go ahead and hone your skills and power to its upmost and extend" I said encouraging her."so, do you wanna try out that sword I gave you and give it a few swings?"

Luz:"actually I gotta head to school now, I've been away for like a week after the petrification, so I don't want to be late and I miss seeing my friends"

Y/N:"oh, sure we can pick this up again some other, have great back" I said as I patted her head and with that she ran down the road towards hexide. As she left I head inside to see what the others were up to."hey everything ok in here?" I said as I turned to the others.

Lilith:"yes, Luz has been teaching us more about her glyph magic, though she hasn't found any new ones my sister and I thought about combining the ones we already have to creat some new spells"

Y/N:"really? Well, what you have so far?"

Eda:"we're just getting started over here"

Y/N:I turned to Eda as I see with a knife, carving two glyphs together on a desk."huh, are you sure that's going to work?" I asked in concern.

Eda:"just watch big man!" I said as I touched both glyphs, both of them start to flicker as a mini combustion explosion comes out."ok that still needs some work, are you and Luz still training outside?"

Y/N:"no, she actually took off a while ago for school"

Eda:"oh, well since you've got nothing to do, can you go into town and buy a few things for me if you don't mind?" I said as I handed him a short list.

Y/N:"sure no problem" I said as I took the paper from her and headed out.

——————————

In the Town's Shopping District

Y/N:I walk around town picking up some things for Eda. I double check the list to see if anything is missing."that's seems to be everything on the list, thanks again for tagging along with me" I said to king as he's sitting on my shoulder.

King:"yeah no problem, I figure you could use some help on where you needed to go"

Y/N:"I've only ever been out here a few times. Mostly on special occasions every year"

King:"really? And what was it like living in the emperor's coven?"

Y/N:"wel-"

*SHATTER*

Y/N:before I could say anything we here something breaking, following with an argument from the distance.

Thug:"what is this stuff?! It has no flavor!"

Old lady:"I ran out of the special seasoning for the curry, but it should good even without it"

Thug:"either you cook my curry like I told you too or I cook you!"

Old lady:"my apologies!"

Y/N:we see a guy in messy clothing and spiky hair, threatening an old lady as he roughly grabbed her by the hair.

King:"does kind of things tend to happen once in a while around here" I said when Y/N started to march towards the trouble. "Y/N, what're you doing?!"

Y/N:as I got there I firmly grabbed his wrists, still holding on to the old lady as I turned to him."you coward! Take you hand off her or I'll break your arm now!"