11. Beast Breathing

The Next Day.........

Homura:I entered Y/N's room as I see him sleeping, I walked up to him laying on the mat. "Hey, wake up"

Y/N:"mmh? What?" I suddenly wake up from being shaken.

Homura:"rise and shine, sleeping beauty. You better be ready for your first day of training on every breath style, so come on and let's get started"

Y/N:"ok, fine" I said groaning as I stretched my arms out and got ready for the day.

———————————

Y/N:after eating breakfast, Homura and I went outside and started out by stretching my limbs and joints. Wish I could say that this going well, but I've never stretched this much in my life, if I continue any further I feel like something will snap. "How much longer do I have to do this" I said dealing with the pain from my body.

Homura:"just a little more and stretch out a bit further"

Y/N:"I don't think I can, I feel like I'm gonna-"

*CRACK!!!*

Y/N:"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream in pain from bones dislocating as I drop flat from the ground.

Homura:"you alright?" I said kneeling down to check on him.

Y/N:"I feel like my joints are broken, my spine has been twisted sideways, and I'm sore in place I didn't even know I had"

Homura:"yeah, we've all been there. Believe me"

Y/N:"is all this really necessary?"

Homura:"well you said you wanted to master all 14 breathing styles, right? So your body as to be strong and durable to be compatible with all of them, in this case you need to be flexible enough if you want to master Beast and Love breathing since you'll be required to stretch out your arms really far and some forms of Beast breathing.....may..require you to twist or dislocate some joints"

Y/N:"ok fin- Wait! What was that last part?!" I said jumping up in surprise.

Homura:"oh! Nothing, let's just get started!"

*LATER*

Homura:"ok, so first we'll start with Beast breathing. It mostly involves on quick and straight forward slash moves, but it also helps sharpen you senses for better detecting enemies from a far distance"

Y/N:"alright, then where do we start?"

Homura:"that's where they come in" I said pointing to three kids approaching here.

Amity:"hey, Luz said you wanted help with something?"

Y/N:"oh! Hey, Amity, Willow, Gus, how you all been?"

Willow:"pretty well, and who's she?"

Homura:"I'm Homura, I'm a swordswoman from a far land. I'm here to help Y/N get stronger to take down the emperor"

Gus:"that sounds awesome! So, how do we help?"

Homura:"I'm gonna need you all to create some monsters with your magic, so that Y/N can fight them to deme strait and see how well he fights with different breathing styles"

Willow:"I can help with that" I said as I summon a plant monster in front of him.

Y/N:"ok, perfect" I said pulling my sword out as Luz and the others show up.

Luz:"good luck bro!"

Eda:"this outta be good"

Lilith:"please don't go overboard with him"