14. Flower Breathing

(The 1st & 3rd we're never mentioned, so I made up my own)

Y/N:we make our way through the forest after the fight we just went through. Just then, Willow leads us into a huge field of flowers. "Wow! This place looks amazing"

Homura:"yeah, I've never seen this many flowers in one place

Homura:"yeah, I've never seen this many flowers in one place. What Kanae wouldn't give to see this"

Willow:"glad you all like it. This is what you would call my Happy Place, I mostly come here to practice my magic, get away from all my troubles or why not"

Gus:"it really is great, just fields of flowers as far as the eye can see"

Homura:"it really is beautiful here. You don't mind if we train here for a bit, do you?"

Willow:"not at all, I'll even lend a hand if you need a beast to practice with"

Homura:"great! Thank you"

——————————————

Homura:"ok, so next up is Flower breathing. It's an elegant technique with various swift and flow of movements and attack. It's mostly used for defense against incoming attacks or to counter against for opponent. So, we'll see how well you can block your enemies attacks and react to point. Willow, do your thing girl"

Willow:"you got it!" I conjure up a huge Venus flytrap with multiple vines coming out of its stem.

Y/N:"alright, bring it on!" I said pulling out my sword and ready a stance.

Flytrap:*roars!* *charges*

Y/N:the Flytrap comes at me, but I maintain my focus as I take slow breaths and the beast's vines surround me from everywhere. Total concentration, Flower breathing First form: Blooming Rose! I defend myself by cutting all the vines with a wide range circular attack, with the Flytrap exposed I come closer face to face. Fourth form: Crimson Hanagoromo! I then slice up the vines with a elegant twist and curve slash.

Flytrap: *roar!* *unleashes multiple vines*

Y/N:how can it shoot even more?! Is Willow controlling this beast to her will or is it thinking for itself? I think to myself as I immediately get into defense. Flower breathing Second form: Honorable Shadow Plum! I cut all of the vines with multiple quick slashes as I backed away, putting some distance between us.

Homura:"great job staying on defense. Now watch closely on how your opponent strikes"

Y/N:I do as Homura tells me as I get into a stance and focus the Flytrap.

Flytrap: *pulls back it's vines and shoots them at full force and speed*

Y/N:I keep my cool with my sword tight in my hands as all the vines come closer. Fifth form: Peonies of Futility! I shoot 9 consecutive slashes, cutting all the vines at once. I put a huge gap between us as I just thought of something. The Flytrap shoots all of its vines at me at a wide range for attack, but doing that leaves him venerable in all angles. Got it! I pose into a stance as focus hard on the monster's vines.

Flytrap:*gathers all the vines together and shoots them forward*

Y/N:Now! *dash!* I run forward at the Flytrap as I change my foot work. Flower breathing Sixth form: Whirling Peach! I spin in a twister motion and slice all of the vines as I close the gap between us. I finally managed to close to its head as I bring my sword to its neck. *slice!* I cut off its head as the beast poofs away.

Homura:I approached Y/N after witnessing his great performance. "Bravo! Excellent, you did amazing today!" I praise him as I wrap my arm around him.

Willow:"I've never seen anyone take out a flytrap like that"

Gus:"that was the most epic fight I've ever seen!" I said giving Y/N a high-five.

Y/N:"than you all for your help. I feel like I've really improved a lot" I thanked everyone as I picked up a familiar scent and noticed a bird approaching us. "Hey Shadow, your here!" I greeted my crow as it land on my shoulder.

Shadow:"lord Y/N, ms.Owl lady wanted me to let you all know that dinner is ready and I should bring you back to the the owl house"

Homura:"oh yeah, we should be heading back now. That's it for today then"

Y/N:"but wait, we aren't finished yet. Flower breathing has 7 forms doesn't it? And we never covered Water breathing's 11th form"

Homura:"actually I believe it's best you don't use the 7th form of flower breathing, because if you even use it once you'll have a slight chance of becoming blind and the 11th form even I don't know it, between you and me Tomioka never did a good job explaining it. Plus I'm getting pretty hungry so let's head back"

Y/N:"yeah I guess your right. Do you two wanna head back with us?" I said to Willow and Gus.

Gus:"oh yeah, I'm starving"

Willow:"Sure, sounds good"

Homura:they follow behind us as we follow Shadow back to the owl house. "You did a great job today, I don't think I've met anyone to endure that much training and succeed in one day" I said to Y/N.

Y/N:"well you are a pretty great teacher, I wouldn't have made it this far without your help. So thank you" I said to her.

Homura:"hehe, glad you think so" I said blushing a bit as we headed home.