2.Demon Hunters Camp

In the morning.....

Y/N:I was sleeping on a high tree that I climbed on, as I open my eyes it was morning and saw the bright sun shining down."wow, I can't remember the last time I've seen the sunrise before, it's so beautiful" I said as I come down from the tree and landed on the ground. *hisses in pain* "dang, my wrists and ankles are still badly sore from the shackles. Lilith usually heals me up after a few months, but I haven't seen her lately." I grabbed my wooden sword that I left under the tree and start walking out of the forest.

20 minutes later

Y/N:*groans* "I've been walking for almost half an hour and I'm not getting anywhere" I walk out of the forest I was at and found my self in an open field with not that many trees and a small road."I don't know where I am, I'm I even getting close to a town or a village? *Sigh* I've been thinking about being free and seeing what's outside the palace and after all this time thinking about escaping I never even thought about what I would do. I don't have any money for clothes and food, I don't know if I can even hunt for food with my state" I looked down in disappointment, trying to think on what I'll do now as my nose catches something."huh? Is that smoke? Iron, fabric and................FOOD!?" I yell in surprise and joy as I ran to the direction of the smell,not caring about the pain on my legs.

———————

Y/N:I go up to a small hill and over it I see a large campsite in an open area, I slide down the hill to see a bunch of tents set up, crates with supplies, wooden dummies and poles in places."hello! Anyone here?!" I called to someone but don't get a response, I then noticed a bid pot that's steaming and has a fire light from the bottom."there's the food!" I go over to look inside and see what was cooking.*sniffs* "smell like beast-stew curry! I haven't had this in a while! Maybe they won't mind if I take a little bit." I was looking for something to scoop it out as I smelled someone coming.

???:"hey! Who are you?!"

Y/N:I jump in shock as I turned to see 6 people coming towards the curry."I'm sorry! I got lost in the area! I smelled the curry and found your campsite! I didn't mean to bother anyone!" I said as I bow to apologize.

Cal:"hey! Look at his ears, is he human?!" I said as I pointed out when I noticed his ears.

Bob:"hey yeah, your rights. Isn't he emperor Belos's son?"

Y/N:crap! They know about me! I started to panic on wether I should run or fight them off.*stomach growling* I was about to draw out my sword till my stomach started to growl.

Kyle:I start to approach after hearing he's hungry."alright, that's enough! Give the boy some space. Look at him, he's been through a lot so he needs our help!" I said as I pated his shoulder and turn to my gang.

Bob:"but sir,didn't the emperor tell us last night to bring the human boy back to him if we came across?"

Kyle:"I don't care what that crazy man says! This boy is staying with us!" I said to my crew as turned back to the boy."tell me lad,what's your name?"

Y/N:I sniff on him and I can tell his telling the truth. His sent is sincere and honest, I'm even detecting a warm feeling on him and the others are starting to feel the same way. I guess I can trust these people. "My name is Y/N"

Kyle:"alright Y/N, you'll be with us from now on! Sonia and Rick, prepare a bath for him! Cal get your healing magic ready and take out the first aid kit! Simon check for some fresh clothes for the lad!"

In the shower stall

Y/N:Sonia helped me get my clothes off as I'm in a huge barrel like tub with Rick scrubbing my head with soap.