8. The Corps Clang

Lilith:I slowly approach them from behind. "Guys, this here is the Corps Clang" I informed them.

Y/N:I turned to Lilith and the others who were not restrained like us.

???:"WELCOME!"

Y/N & Luz:*startled*

Rengoku:"we don't get many visitors here! Apologies for our methods earlier!" Said I guy with a big smile, strange eye brows and long flame like hair.

Kyojuro Rengoku
Age:45
Status: Flame Hashira
Fighting Style: Flame Breathing

Tengen:"well how disappointing. Seriously, talk about an un-flashy entrance" said a tall guy with white hair, a red mark on his left eye and wore some jewelry.

Tengen Uzui
Age:48
Status: Sound Hashira
Fighting Style: Sound Breathing

Mitsuri:"um......are they human?" Said a shy women with long braided pink and green hair.

Mitsuri Kanroji
Age: 43
Status: Love Hashira
Fighting Style: Love Breathing

Obanai:"they sure are honey, but don't be too kind to them. They could be a threat" said a man with short black hair, Heterochromic eyes, wore a mask and has a white snake around his neck.

Obanai Iguro
Age: 46
Status: Serpent Hashira
Fighting Style: Serpent Breathing

Sanemi:"ahahahahahaha! Relax! Everyone knows that humans are soft beings who can't use magic" said a man covered in scars, has white hair and piercing eyes.

Sanemi Shinazugawa
Age: 46
Status: Wind Hashira
Fighting Style: Wind Breathing

Gyomei:"such poor unfortunate souls. It would better if they never arrived here to begin with" said a really large blind man in tears, with a scar around his forehead and holding prayer beads.

Gyomei Himejima
Age: 52
Status: Stone Hashira
Fighting Style: Stone Breathing

Shinobu:"I've never seen a human in person before. Have you sister?" Said a woman shoulder length hair with purple tips and wearing a butterfly like attire.

Shinobu Kocho
Age: 43
Status: Insect Hashira
Fighting Style: Insect Breathing

Kanae:"I have not. How did they came here from the human world?" Said a tall woman with long black hair, butterfly flips on both sides and butterfly attire.

Kanae Kocho
Age: 47
Status: Flower Hashira
Fighting Style: Flower Breathing

Tokito:"both of their ears are round. They don't have pointy ears like us, that's interesting" said a young looking guy with baggy clothing and long black hair with light blue tips.

Muichiro Tokito
Age: 39
Status: Mist Hashira
Fighting Style: Mist Breathing

Giyu:"how exactly did you find this place? And why did you come here in the first place?" Asked a tall man with long and spiky hair that's tied from behind and wore a 2 style haori.

Giyu Tomioka
Age: 46
Status: Water Hashira
Fighting Style: Water Breathing

Tanjiro:"so what brings you all here any way? Anything important?" Said a large man with crimson and black hair, has a red scar on his forehead that resembles mine and wore a black and green checkered patterned haori.

Tanjiro Kamado
Age: 40
Status: Sun Hashira
Fighting Style: Sun Breathing

Zenitsu:"is that a nichirin sword? How did you get one of these?" Said a guy with yellow hair and wore a yellow haori with white triangles.