17. Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances

Y/N:"Thunder Clap & Flash - Sixthfold!" *dash in quick session and striking the targets*

Homura:we continue with Y/N's training after explaining more about the first form and he's making great progress. "Good job! There's always more to one attack as you can see"

Y/N:"yeah. So far I can keep the lightning more stable in my legs, which makes the first form more compatible with me"

Homura:"glad your getting a hang of everything now, let's move to-"

*SHRIEK!*

Y/N:we were then startled by a loud shriek coming from inside the owl house. We both immediately ran inside to see what was happening. "What's going on!"

Lilith:*struggling to keep her beast form restrained* "nnggaah! Y/N, Homura! Help me!" *unwillingly springs toward them*

Homura:I immediately dashed forward and grabbed Lilith by her shoulders as I hold her back.

Y/N:with Homura holding her back, I get from behind Lilith and take out my sword with the scabbard, as I lock it around her jaw. "Lilith, it's ok! Just breath! Try to fight it back!" We do our best to hold her back, just then Eda arrives from the kitchen with the cure.

Eda:"I got it from here!" I said as I jumped in front of Lilith and gave her the potion.

Lilith:I slowly begin to calm down as I regain my self awareness. "Ahh, thank you Edalyn. Thank you all" *notices her hand is missing* "aaahhh!"

Eda:"yeah, that's one of the side effects of the curse. You get used to it eventually" *pops her hand back on*

Lilith:"I had no idea you were dealing with this for so long, I'm so sorry"

Eda:"no worries, you learned to live with it. And now that we're sharing it, the elixir is working much better. Also, thanks for the assist you two"

Y/N:"no problem, glad to see Lilith is doing better now"

Outside.............

Homura:"so, Eda found the portal to the human world buried not to far from her family home?"

Luz:"yeah, around the time she was still a student and she first got her curse" I explained to the others. "How come you've never told anyone else about this?" I said to Eda.

Eda:"let's just say that it was my only tickets away from someone"

Y/N:"from who exactly?" Jus then we see a huge typhoon of dust, coming straight down here. "What is that?!"

Eda:"oh no" I said, knowing exactly who that is.

Gwen:I carefully land on the ground as I held my palisman in my hand. "Wooh! That was a heck of a ride" I said while wiping dust of my clothes.

Eda:"mom, I didn't expect to see you here"

All:"MOM!!!!!"

Eda:everyone yelled in surprise, including Lilith who popped out from the window. Mom quickly comes up to me and hugs me tight.

Gwen:"I heard all about the petrification ceremony. I've got something to say to that emperor!"

Lilith:"mother! You know, I was there too"

Gwen:"I'm well aware dear. I'm glad your safe as well, but excuse me for a moment. I need a moment with Edallyn" I said gently passing by. "Now Edallyn, you'll be happy to know that I have succeeded!"

Eda:"oh boy, here we go"

Gwen:"today is the day I heal your curse!"

Eda:"no thanks"