7.Echoes of The Past

In the Owl House

Y/N:a couple days has passed, and we're all looking through some books. Luz and Lilith are doing research for more glyph combos and I'm reading on breathing styles and techniques."hey, what you working on?" I said to Lilith.

Lilith:"watching the paint dry is the best part"

Y/N:she says while starring down on drawn paper as I just stood there in confusion.

Hooty:"a fresh cup of tea for you Lu-Lu!"

Lilith:"oh thanks hootsyfer, how do you always know?"

Y/N:I walked towards Luz and King as I leave them both to talk.

King:"is Hooty blackmailing Lilith?"

Y/N:"no, I think their really good friends" I said as I turn to Luz. "So hey, did you came up with anything new?"

Luz:"I've came up with so many new glyphs and forms, I even carved them all into the wooden sword you gave me" I said holding it up, showing 10 glyphs/forms on the side of the blade.

Y/N:"wow! This looks amazing" I said admiring it. "Also, what's with this fifth one? It looks unfinished" I said pointing at it.

Luz:"oh! That one took me a while to perfect" I said while carving the finishing touches. "But it's ready now! Now you see me!" I hold my breath and press the glyph while holding the sword tightly.

Lilith:I look up to see wasn't there. "Where did Luz go? Wasn't she just here a second just now?"

Y/N:"uhh" me and King stood there in surprise after what just happened.

Luz:"now you don't!" I said as I noticed the form wore off. "Oh, it seems that it only lasts for as long as I can hold my breath"

King:"don't ever do that again!" I said holding her tight.

Lilith:"do that again" I said in amusement.

Y/N:"yeah! That was amazing! How did you come up with that?!"

Luz:"well after learning that we can make more glyphs with different combinations I did a bit of research on what can do with what we have"

Y/N:"we'll that was so awesome! You've got to teach me how to do that!" I said with joy.

Luz:"sure"

King:"uagghh! All you two ever talk about is glyphs and breathing! Wouldn't you rather hang around with me?" I was saying as I saw Lilith tripping over my army.*gasp* "the king of demons fortress is under attack" I said throwing a stuff animal at her, only to be blocked by Hooty.

Hooty:"oh no I've been hit!"

Lilith:"your fine" I said holding him.

Hooty:"avenge me Lulu" was the last thing I said I laid dead in lulu's arms.

Lilith:"anyway demons haven't had a single ruler before Belos. There's no such thing as a king of demons" I said as he threw a plushy at me.

King:"yes there is! Hey Y/N, did I ever told you the story of how I was the greatest king of demons?"

Y/N:"no I don't think so"

King:I start explaining him of how was a great over lord with large armies and held great feasts. "And after loosing my crown, I lost all my powers, form and memories and turned into this"

Hooty:"what happened to your crown huh?"

Lilith:"it's ok if you don't remember very well in the past"