9. Fire Breathing & Magic Breathing

In the woods......

Luz:me and Y/N walk around the forest, getting ready for the challenge that was set by the corps clang. "So, what did they want us to do again?"

Y/N:"I believe they said to fight off two monster here and if we win then they'll trust us"

Luz:"then what kind of monsters do we have to fight?"

Y/N:she says as I sniff the air and caught two scent that were filled with bloodlust. "We're about to find out" I said as I prepare a stance and Luz holds out her sword, ready to use her glyphs. Soon a green, five foot tall looking monster shows up.

Goblin: *shrieking sound*

Luz:"oh! We'll be facing some small goblins, this should be easy"

Y/N:"ok, I take this one and you get the other one when it comes out"

Luz:"great plan!"

Spider crab: *roar!*

Y/N:a second later a 10 foot spider crab pops out from the dark. "Fantastic! You get the big guy"

Luz:"I hate this plan!"

Y/N:"don't worry, just go for the legs and they'll fall down hard. Go for the face too, that'll do great for your advantage, good luck!" I said as dashed towards the goblin.

Luz:"how does that help me?!"

Y/N:I ran towards the goblin with my sword in my hands as I raise it high. I'll defeat this goblin and assist Luz with the crab, Fire breathing, Third form! Before I could strike, the goblin raises both arms which start glowing and large amount of dirt and vines get between us. It can control the earth?! I need to deflect it, quick! Fire breathing, Eighth form: Flame Barrier! I swing multiple wide slashes, blocking its attack, but hardly managed to touch him. I missed! Because I switched forms half way though! I charge forward and attack the goblin, but evades my swings.

Goblin: *roar! Shoots and launches tons of debris*

Y/N:"seems like things will get hairy"

Luz:I get my sword up, ready to use a glyph to attack as the spider crab slowly approaches me. Ok not to worry, if he's bigger than me then I gotta be tater and try to sneak attack. "Magic breathing, Sixth form: Misty Terrain!" I activate a glyph as I swing my sword around to spread the mist wide in the area.

Spider crab:*roar! Swings it claws through the mist*

Luz:the crab tries to hit me, but fails to even detect me. Magic breathing, Fifth form: Invisibility!
I go invisible and run towards the crab. *gasp!* "I got you know big boy! Magic breathing, Third form: Plant Whip!" I unleashed multiple large vines that wrap around the spider crab, but unfortunately they don't hold for long as the crab cuts them all off. "Oh no" it brings its claw down, but I quickly evade it. "Got to think of something else"

—————————————

Ubuyashiki:we all watch the two humans in battle through the monitors place in the trees and crows as we see everything through the screens. "They seems to be doing alright so far, I admire their fighting styles"

Sanemi:"let's just see how this plays out"

Tengen:"this outta be fun to watch"

Rengoku:"they'll past with flying colors"

Mitsuri:"I'm sure they'll do amazing out there!"

Lilith:"I sure hope they'll survive this" I said to my sister.