12.Water Breathing

At a Lake........

Y/N:I mastered Beast breathing, so Homura and I go to a near by waterfall for my next stage of training. "So what's Water breathing about? Does it involve flowing of movements with your body and weapon?"

Homura:"more or less than that actually. Water breathing is a passive technique compatible with all manners of attack. To master it, you need to remain calm enough to maintain your breathing. And for that you must always imagine the surface of water. So I figured that being in a large area with water should help you have a perfect image for you to remember"

Y/N:"ok" I agreed to what she said as we walked to the top of the waterfall. "Wait, what're we doing up here again?" I said looking down from the top of the waterfall towards the river, seeing that we were at least 30 high.

Homura:"well? Go on" *kicks him*

Y/N:"aaaahhhhhh!" *splashes* I land on the river as I flow on my back as the water caries me around slowly. I got up and got my thoughts together as Homura lands in the water with me.

Homura:"sorry about that, I pretty much went to this exact method of training."

Y/N:"I'm fine, but next time give me a warning"

Homura:"alright alright, let's get moving. You'll stand under the waterfall, swing your blade around below water, and really feel the flow of the water with your movements. So let's go!"

———————————————

3 hour later.........

Y/N:a few hours has passed and I began to understand more and more as I adapt to the environment. I memorized the Water breathing forms and really learned how to use them properly. "You know, the way Water breathing is performed by the user, it almost similar to my Fire breathing. The forms, movements and attacks are the same, but Fire breathing mostly involves heavy swings with force and strength, so with Water I feel more at ease, able to think clearly, move swiftly while concentrating on my opponent"

Homura:"you got that right. Water breathing is considered to be the easiest techniques to learn and helps the user think more accurately and adapt well with their weapon. Now let's head back and see if Gus can make a big illusion for you"

Y/N:"ok" just as we were about to leave my nose picks up a scent that seemed to be approaching us. "Homura, I'm picking up a scent of bloodlust. And it's getting closer"

Homura:"yeah, I can even feel the vibration of the ground and the river. Like something big is coming" suddenly, something huge emerges from behind us.

*SPLASH!*

Leviathan:*roar!*

Leviathan:*roar!*

Y/N:out of nowhere a Leviathan with wings, long tentacles, fangs all over its face, and looks to be at least 10 meters. "It's an Air Leviathan! It's ferocious beast that travels in the air and water, we gotta fight it if we wanna get past it" I said to Homura as I pull out my sword.