3.My Own Steel

At the campsite

Y/N:we all celebrate in the night by eating roasted crimson wings, drinking apple blood and laughing loudly as the stars shine from above us.

Rick:"here you go my man! Drink up!" I said as I handed him a large mug of apple blood.

Sonia:"Rick, is that the alcoholic one?! I think he should take this one instead" I said as handed Y/N a non-alcoholic apple blood in a cup.

Y/N:"eh, Sonia I'm 19, I'm perfectly old enough to drink the one they're having"

Cal:"we're just still a bit worried about your condition, so for now drink something that won't damage your system"

Y/N:"alright fine, whatever you say doc" I said as I took the cup from Sonia. We kept partying all night till we all sat down talked with each other.

Bob:"did you all see the way Y/N fought against all those birds!"

Sonia:"yeah! Your skills and moves were amazing!"

Y/N:"thanks, I've been training in swords skills and total concentration breathing since I was a kid"

Rick"total concentration breathing? Feels like I heard that before"

Kyle:"it's a breathing technique with different styles for combat, it's mostly used by swordsman's and others who can't use magic"

Sonia:"emperor Belos had them all wiped out for protecting does with wild magic and going against his orders, they've been gone for more then a couple decades and those who escaped remains in hiding. How did you learn it?"

Y/N:"I mostly learn how to wield a sword from the guards since I was seven, but I found some books about in an old hidden library in the castle I started reading them in secret and Lilith helped learn more about it since her dad was a swordsman back then"

Kyle:"my grandfather told me that they were formed in a clan of shinobis and swordsman called
The corps clan, they all even specialize in different breathing styles in combat"

Cal:"that's interesting to know, what sort of breath style do you specialize in?" I ask Y/N.

Y/N:"oh, for me I use fire breathing"

Kyle:I was confused on how he pronounced it."don't you mean flame breathing? I heard that's what it's originally called"

Y/N:"I know, they're very strict with the exact names. Flame breathing must never be referred to as Fire breathing, I can respect that, but I really did create fire breathing, my own breathing style I've created."

Sonia:"how did you make another breath style?"

Y/N:"down in the dungeon where I was chained up in it would often get cold, so the guards place torches around my cell and as I focused on my breathing I could feel the heat radiation around me as I felt it adapting to my body and muscles"

Rick:"I see, so any breathing style you use with a weapon can give the strength of a beast in battle?"

Y/N:"yes, I've always felt Fire to be my element and a sword is like a partner I could trust in battle"

Bob:"well you were pretty amazing this afternoon against those birds and other just a wooden sword"

Y/N:"yeah, I found a thick stick in the forest and carved the tip with a sharp rock" I said as I held it up.

Sonia:"don't you think it's time you get a new weapon? That sword of yours looks pretty worn out"

Y/N:she said as I got better look at my sword, seeing that it's completely chipped like it'll snap in one hit."oh yeah, I guess that giant bird did a number on it"