The weekend.

TW// alcohol- drugs- R4p3

A month later.

Tory and I walked down the hall on the way to the back of the school, ¨So youre telling me Sam kissed Miguel?! And then you were expelled but came back because of Kreese?¨ I asked in shock. She nodded. ¨ So no more you and Miguel?¨ I frowned.  She nodded. I hugged her. ¨Hey there¨ Hawk came up behind me. Ever since the day I came to school, Him and I have been basically Best friends.

With some benefits. ¨ You coming over after Karate?¨ He asked. I shook my head, ¨No, I have to go to this thing with my brother ¨ Hawk groaned. ¨Let me go with you. I cannot be home right now.¨ He looked at me. Ever since his dad left Hawks mom has been having guys over a lot. ¨Yeah sure¨ I smiled. I picked up my phone and texted dylan.

Dyl
-Is it cool if i bring a friend home rn?
-idc just tell 'em to dress nice we got that dinner with mom and her bf
- i hate him sm. He's such a dick to u
-ik i'll pick u guys up at 6:45
-kk

I put my phone in my pocket and walked with hawk. "Do you have any nice clothes?" I asked. "Yeah we can stop at my house to grab some. Why?" He wondered as he unlocked the car. "I told you i had a thing later." I messed with my hands. He grabbed my hands, "You okay?" He asked. I smiled, "Of course." He moved his hand to my leg and drove off. "Why isn't tory coming?" Hawk asked. "She has something with her mom tonight." I opened my phone. He nodded. It took 15 minutes to get to the dojo.

"Let's go" I got out quickly and made my way inside. Sensei Kreese was punching the punching bag. "Hey sensei" Hawk bowed. "You two are early." He wiped sweat from his head. "We have to leave early today, sir. Just getting a head start" I stood. He nodded, "Well you two can spar for now." He walked off. I looked over at hawk. "You ready" I smirked. "Fuck yeah" He put his hands up in fists. "Hey get on the mat first dumbass" I laughed. I slid my forces off and my socks. "No" He laughed. He tackled me on the ground. I looked up at him.

It seemed as if all the time in the world stopped. Everyone else was gone. It was just us. I don't know what it was but there was a feeling in my stomach and my cheeks that made me want to smile. I did. He did. What was it about this boy that made me smile everyday. Yeah he was my best friend.

But i, wondered that if maybe we could maybe. He lent in closer, his lips grazed mine. My hands went up his hips. One hand was above my head the other on my waist. He reeked of mens cologne and a light stench of weed. When his mouth got closer to mine I smelt the minty toothpaste. and the hair gel he uses in that mohawk of his. He kissed my neck softly.

"Hawk." I whispered. "Sensei is in the other room" He smirked. "So be quiet" He smiled. His lips met mine, they moved in sync. "What if someone walks in-" I started. "Shh, love. We're not doing anything other than sparing with our lips." He kissed me again. This wasn't out of the ordinary. We'd make out in between classes often. We'd go over to his house and sit in bed together, watch movies. But something about this kiss felt passion. Meaning.

It felt real.

"What the hell?" A voice said from the door. Hawk turned his head slowly. "what the fuck do you want robby." He groaned. "Watch it. Who is that?" Robby asked. "My girl." He scowled. Robby scoffed, "who could possibly want you-"He walked over. His eyes widened. His shoulders fell, in a relaxed state. I looked up at him. "I want him." I glared. I stood up and looked him in the eye. "That a problem, keene?

He shook his head, "I just don't get why such a pretty girl like you would ever be with him." He wondered out loud. Hawk stood in front of me. "Back. Off." He growled. Keene laughed and walked away. People started to pile in. Hawk looked at me. "You good?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. He put his arms around me and pulled me close. I smirked. I flipped his arm around me and swung him on the ground. I got on top of him and held my hand up. He winked at me. "Gotcha" I smiled. Kreese came in, "Good job miss Grey." He smirked. I smiled and bowed. "Fall in!" He yelled. I stood next to Hawk and Tory. "Right jab, hiyah."
"HIYAH"
—-
"I'll text you later tory." I laughed. She smiled and waved goodbye. "Hey you ready?" I asked Hawk as he walked out. I pulled out my phone,
6:30
"We still got 15 minutes" I said. Hawk pulled out a button up and pants out of his bag. "I'm gonna get changed then. meet you out here." He walked back inside. I grabbed my dress and scoffed. "Why am i doing this?" I whispered to myself. "Miss grey? What're you still doing here?" Kreese said from behind me. "I'm waiting for my brother. We have a dinner tonight, sensei" I informed him. He nodded, "That's a very pretty dress." He smiled a bit. I smiled, "Thank you sir." He said your welcome and walked off. I walked into the bathroom and went into the stall. I slipped it over my head.