bowling

I woke up around seven this morning. I had gotten a job at the local bowling alley. It was a really nice one, there was laser tag and an arcade. As well as a bar and of course 20 lanes. 5 of so called reserved lanes.

I walked out of my bedroom to make myself breakfast. "Hey dyl" I smiled as he made coffee. "Hey, nervous?" He asked. I shook my head "Why should i be?" He shrugged and I grabbed a piece of toast then walked away. I slipped on some light wash jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. I slipped on the uniform shirt then put my hair up. I looked down at my buzzing phone to see hawk.
"Hi" I smiled putting him on speaker phone. "God morning, babe" He said in a raspy voice. "What're you up to" He added. "Getting ready for work." I said grabbing the phone and walking to the bathroom. "Didn't the doctor say you should be on bed rest." He said to me. I scoffed, "Please. Im fine" I said putting on some makeup. "I might check in later" He added. I shook my head and put my makeup bag away. "Well I'll call you later i've got to go." I said slipping my shoes on. "Okay.  bye" He said. "Bye, Eli" I smiled hanging up.

I walked out to the door and left. I checked my bag to make sure I had everything then got in my car. Before I drove off, I connected my phone to the radio. I quietly hummed to the words as I pulled in to the parking lot. I opened the glass doors, "Hey we're closed!" A girl called. She saw my uniform and laughed. "Sorry." She stacked chips. "All good" I smiled, "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Fill the ice and put the chairs down. The after if you can, turn the games on" She smiled. "I'm Kat by the way. It's just me, you and Flynn today." She walked to the back. "I'm jade" I smiled. She did the same. I walked to the back with her and out the back door. I grabbed a bag of ice from the cooler and walked back inside. I opened the drink dispenser and poured the ice. Walking back to the front I started flipping the chairs onto the floor. "Hey, you new?" A guy asked. I spun around, "Yeah." I said continuing flipping chairs. "Nice. I'm Flynn. I'm glad you're here. I was the new kid." He laughed. I just smiled, "You go to school?" He asked. I simply nodded, "Yeah west valley." I added. His eyebrows raised, "Oh, so like karate school" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes mentally. "Basically."

I finished flipping chairs, when my phone dinged.
-When do u open?"
I smiled at hawks message.
-12
-Mind if we come and bowl around 4?
-no that's fine
-okay ;)

I closed my phone and walked to the arcade. I went behind the desk and flipped the power button on. Blue and red and so many colors filled the room. I watched the games turn on and load. "Cool right! I was so excited first time I did it." Kat laughed. I smiled, "Yeah it's so cool."

"Do you want to run the arcade today?" She asked me. Flynn came over, "Nope i'm doing it today, Kat." He looked at her. "Come on," She pushed. I shook my head, "No it's fine." He looked at her and made a face. I walked over to the front desk, "I'll run the bar today. Considering i'm the only one out of the two of you who's over 21." She laughed. "How old are you?" You wondered. "22" she laughed walking off. You giggled and sat down in front of the bowling shoes.

—-
Around 3 o'clock there were quite a few people. There were a bunch of kids in the arcade and some family's bowling. A group of kids walked in, I knew who they were immediately and scowled. "Sam! How can I help you today." I smiled sarcastically. "You messed with Mitch at work. We thought we could have a little fun." She smirked. "I don't think so." Hawks walked in with basically all the Cobras. Sam's eyes widened. She only had 5 people. "You should go." Hawk looked at her. "There a problem over here?" Flynn walked over behind me. "Yeah these kids are trying to get me to get them in for free. I pointed to the miyagi do's. "Yeah i'm going to have to ask you guys to leave" He put a hand on Hawks shoulder. "Who are you touching." He looked down at Flynn. "Flynn he's with me." I said looking at him. Flynn nodded and took sam and her gang out. "How may I help you sir." I smiled at Hawk. "You're beautiful. Could I get your number?" He smirked. "She's got a boyfriend man." Flynn said putting his hand on my waist. "What the hell?" I back up. "he is my boyfriend" I added. Flynn's eyes widened. "I'm going to go" He walked away. You looked at hawk and started laughing.

"How many lanes?" I typed into the screen. "2,love" Hawk looked around. "This place is nice." he added. "I guess" I looked around. I handed everyone shoes and gave them a small family discount. Around 10 minutes later Hawk walked back over. "Can we order food?" He asked. "Of course!" Kat walked over. "Jade, do you wanna serve them?" She asked winking. I smiled, "Sure." Hawk gave Kat their order and walked back. "He's cute isn't he!" She smiled nudging me. "Yeah" I gazed at him. Well their order will be ready in 15. She smiled walking away. I smiled at the couple walking in. "Hi how can I help you guys?"

15 minutes passed and the buzzer rang. I swiftly grabbed the two large trays and walked off. I went to lane 17 and 18 then whistled. "Food!" I called. I felt like a mom, feeding her kids dinner. The gang ran over and waited as I placed the food on the counter. Hawk came up behind me and hugged me. "Hi babe" I smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Hi"

"How's work?" He asked. "Alright. Nothing really too bad." I said walking back. He put an arm around my shoulder, "How are you feeling" He pointed to my arm. "Good actually. Hasn't bothered me today." I smiled. "That's great!" He kissed me. I walked behind the desk and Hawk and I just talked until it was 8. "Bye Kat! See you tomorrow!" I smiled waving to her. She waved and walked behind the desk I was at. Hawk put his arm around me and we walked out. He followed me to my car. "Don't you a ride?" I asked. "Nah, We walked." He got in the passenger seat. "Do you want me to drop you off?" I yawned. He smiled softly, "Sure" I nodded and drove off.

Soon I pulled into his driveway. He kissed me, "I missed you" He continued kissing me. "I miss you always" I kiss back. He unbuckled my seat belt and his own. "I can't." I said softly into the kiss. "Why? Everything okay?" He backed up. "Period." I said flatly. "Oh i'm sorry, love" He kissed my cheek. "We can hang tomorrow after school." He smiled. "I have work from 5 to 11!"

"That gives me two hours to hang with my girl!" He smiled walking away. I waited until he got inside then drove off. I got home around 9. "Hey I'm home!" I sighed setting my keys down. "Helloooo?" I called out again. No answer. I walked into dylan's room. He wasn't there. I then went into my moms room.
I opened the door and saw her on top of luke naked. "Oh my god!" I yelled closing the door immediately. I don't think they saw because I continued to hear my mom moaning. "That's so gross." I walked into my room and got in the shower. I saw a hand print of my mirror as it fogged up. I smiled to myself.

I quickly showered then changed. After I jumped in bed and turned on tv. An episode of criminal minds was on and I fell asleep to it.