First date. gone wrong

I woke up in my bed to my alarm. I opened my eyes and punched the damn thing. "Easy there" My mom said from the door. I sat up and smiled at her. "I'm sorry about Friday" I looked down. She sat on the end of my bed, "No you were having fun with your friends. Plus Luke likes you." She smiled. "He's chill." I laughed. Luke was the guy my mom had been 'dating' for a month now. She laughed, "So. How was the party?" She did a dance. "Mom stop." I laughed. "More or less how was the sexxxxyyy timeee" She shimmied. My eyes widened. "Oh my god!" I laughed getting up. She laughed and walked out. I looked over at my phone, I opened it.
"Good morning, Darling." Hawk texted me. I smiled and typed. "Good morning ;)" I replied. I put my phone down and got changed.
"I had a lot of fun friday."
"Me too"
"yk we should have that date tonight."
I squealed silently. "Sounds good."
I put my phone down and smiled. I slid my sneakers on and walked to the living room. "Bye mom love you. Bye dylan!" I waved to my family. I walked down the flight of stairs and saw Hawk out front. "Hey" I smiled. He smiled. "We should ditch school today." He suggested. "and do what?" I wondered looking at his lips. "Don't do that." He looked in my eyes. "Do what?" I smirked doing it again. He grabbed my jaw and kissed me. His tongue slid in my mouth. Seconds later a knock came from his window. It was my mom. "Oh my god" I hid my face. Hawk rolled down the window, "Hi Miss Grey" He smiled charmingly. "Jade, your lunch." My mom chuckled. I stool my hand out and grabbed it from her not looking. "Don't worry I won't tell." She laughed and walked up the stairs. Hawk looked at me. "You look so much like your mom" He laughed. I looked at him, "I look more like my dad." I opened my phone and showed him a picture. "Holy shit" He gasped. "That's your dad?" He looked shocked. You looked away and nodded your head. "Wasn't he super famous, for boxing?" Hawk asked. I nodded, he sighed. "I'm sorry Princess."He turned my face to him, and kissed me softly. He smiled, "It's okay Hawk." I smiled. He frowned, "You know, you can call me Eli. Only you." He said the last part sternly. I laughed, "Okay, Eli" I kissed his cheek. "Let's go get breakfast." I held his arm and he drove. "So, Girlfriend. What are you doing later?" Eli asked. "Hmm, Boyfriend. I think we have Karate." I laughed. He smiled. He pulled into a dennys diner. "Smart choice. The hash browns here are-" I started "So fucking good" He finished I smiled, "Yeah"

"We'll have the breakfast special... If that's alright with my lady?" Hawk- sorry.. Eli asked. I nodded smiling. "I'll also have an iced tea." He smiled at the lady. She looked at me, "Strawberry lemonade" I smiled. She wrote everything down and walked off.

After breakfast Eli and I decided to go to an arcade. I walked up to a pinball game. "Oh i'm so gonna kick your ass in this" He bragged. I smirked, Long story short. "I win!" I yelled dancing like an idiot. He stood here arms crossed. I continued dancing, He smiled. "Dork" He ruffled my hair and walked over to a racing game. It was a motorcycle. "Want to hop on, M'lady?" He tipped his fake hat. I curtsied, "Of course sir" I got on the back. I held onto his chest and he kept shaking the ride like an idiot. "I'm gonna fall!" I yelled as he tilted to far to the right. We both flew off the ride and him on top of me. I laughed, he just smiled. I looked at him, "What're you looking at?" I laughed. "A beautiful girl" He kissed me. I blushed. "Shut up" I looked away smiling. He got up feeling accomplished. He helped me up. A few other kids we knew from cobra kai came up to us. "Hey Jade!" One smiled. I hugged him back. Hawk stood there scowling. "Easy there." I whispered. "Chris is working the register" One winked at Hawk. "That traitor." I frowned. Hawk walked over there and handed him all out tickets. "What do you want, baby?" He looked down at me. He knew Chris had a thing for me since day 1. "Hmm" I smirked, looking around. "That." I pointed to a pair of nunchucks. He smirked, "Good choice princess." He kissed me. I deepened the kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chris look down. I pulled away, and stood there. "You heard! Get the nunchucks!" Hawk ordered. Chris scoffed and turned around. Hawk looked over and signaled the boys to grab stuff. They all jumped over the counter and grabbed a bunch of shit. Then ran off. I grabbed the Nunchucks from him, winked then ran off with them. Hawk stood by the doors, "He wants you" He looked inside. "But you have me" I put a hand on his chest. He looked down at me, and smirked. "Damn right." I got a ping on my phone.

I opened it, "Someone left a review on Cobra Kai." I told him. He took my phone and read it. "Who the fuck wrote this?" He slid up and clicked on the user. "Demetri." He scowled. I took the phone and skimmed through the review. My face fell. "What day is it?" Hawk asked me quickly. "Wednesday." I told him confused. He chuckled, "Wonderful."

He walked off, i followed. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Comic Book store." His goons followed us. We walked in and surprisingly Demetri stood there book in hand. "Eli! How nice to see you" He said sarcastically. "It's hawk to you." He growled. Demetri rolled his eyes. "We saw your review." I told him walking up next to my boyfriend. "Oh did you? Good." Demetri looked at us. "Take it down, Or we take you down." Hawk threatens. I looked at him, God was he hot. "I learned some moves of my own, at miyagi-do. I can take you." He put his slim arms up. I laughed, Hawk just smirked. Demetri looked at me and Hawk then backed up. He turned around to run but two cobras were behind him. "Cornering me now huh?" He said nervously backing up into a book rack. "What's going on back there?" The cashier yelled. Hawk looked over to him, "Nothing!" Demetri ran.

Hawk sprinted after him, I followed. "Go split up. If you find him, take him to me. Understood?" I told the goons. They nodded and ran off. I followed my boyfriend. I was on the faster side so I ran ahead of hawk. "There he is" Hawk ran next to me. He was in the middle of the food court. We all surrounded him. Like a cobra stalks it's prey. Hawk was about to punch him when a voice called. "Stop it!" I spun around. "Oh Samantha Larusso. And Robby keene." I scowled at the two. Hawk spun around. Throwing Demetri at the group. "Coke to hit on my woman again Keene?" Hawk scowled. Sam looked at him, "What you didn't know?" I laughed stepping forward. "Your boy toy tried getting in my pants." i smirked inches away from her. "Maybe I should take yours" She smirked. I growled, head butting her.

Robby pushed me back, kicking me in the ribs. I got up coughing. "That's it!" Hawk yelled throwing punches. I ran at sam. She threw punches which I ended up blocking. I punched her square in the jaw, then kicked her chest. Throwing her back on a table. She pushed me back with her feet. I fell onto a table and back rolled to stand up again. "Come on!" She yelled at me. I smirked running to her. She tried kicking me again but I blocked her and pushed her foot back. I did the same too her and she did the same move as me. Except I did a backflip to stand again. She punched me in the mouth, I started to bleed. "That all you got, LaPusso" I laughed maniacally. She stepped back a bit, She closed her eye and did some breathing thing. She probably thought i'd be confused. Which I was but.. her eyes were closed.. So i kicked her in the nose. She fell to the ground knocked out.

Robby pushed Hawk off him and ran to sam. He looked at me and scowled. I smirked. He ran at me. I blocked his punches. Except one. He punched me in the stomach and I fell into a table. He spun around and kicked my shoulder. I screamed in pain. Hawk looked over. I fell to the floor clutching my arm. My eyes became blurry. Robby walked up to me, "Pay back, bitch" He kicked my face. And it was Dark.

"Jade!!" Hawk yelled.