good at goodbyes.

I sat on my bed texting with Tory. She was on her way over to pick me up for karate. "Mom tory's here." I told her wiping tears and walking to the door. "Make it the best practice" She blew a kiss and went to the kitchen. Ethan helped her with boxes. I waved and walked out. I saw her car and got in, "Hey J." She smiled softly. I smiled softly too, and buckled up. She drove the 10 minute drive to the strip mall. I walked in next to her and Robby was standing in front of the class with a gi on. I just looked at him, he smiled and bowed. "What're you doing here?" Tory asked. He told us how our enemies were joining together and that we need to prepare.  If only I could stay.
——-

After class I walked over to robby, "Not bad, Keene." I punched his shoulder. His eyes landed on me, "Yeah, It'll just help everyone you know." He smiled. I sighed, "I'm leaving." I told him. His face went flat, "What?"

"I'm moving away. But uh, if you don't mind. We could call during practice so I could still be here. This is like my home." I smiled looking around. "Does Kreese know?"He asked. I nodded, "Then yeah. Here's my number," He took out his phone. I typed his number into my phone and texted him a :)
He smiled at the phone and messed with his hair. "I'll uh, i'll text you." He told me. I nodded waving. And left. Tory waited in the car, "I can't believe you're leaving me." She said sadly as she drove. I sighed, I'll always be your best friend tory." I smiled at the girl. She looked at me with sad eyes, Im going to miss you." She told me.

"Come by tomorrow afternoon. Around 11, we leave at 1." I told her as she parked out front of my apartment. "Okay." She smiled. "Tell robby and the gang." I told her again. She looked at me weirdly, "Why robby?" I shrugged, "He's not that bad...." I started walking off. I heard her gasp but I was already up the stairs.
——-
Later that night I listened to music and just sat in Hawk and I's chat. I stared at it with a blank face. "Pussy." I told myself closing my phone. I got up and began packing away things. I put clothes in one box and then the other half of the clothes in another. Along with my shoes. I put All my blankets in one with pillows and such. Then I walked to my dresser and looked at all my pictures. Me and Dylan.. Smiling eating ice cream. I smiled putting it away.
Me and tory, Fake fighting. I chuckled softly I placed it down. Me and Hawk, My jaw tensed, He was hugging me from behind kissing my cheek. I tore the picture of of the frame and threw it out my window. I sighed walking back. I found a picture of me at my first party. "Good god." I laughed at the horrible hair. Another picture of me and Kreese. I smiled, He had a fist up and so did I. My mom took it, I put it on top of the one with me and tory. Only to look back and find a picture of me and miguel. We looked so young, Even though it was 7 months ago. Behind that there were 9 pictures of Hawk and I. I gulped, Tears tried to break free. But none came to my eyes, I stared at them, I grabbed them all and dropped them in the trash.
———

I woke up at 6 that morning and showered immediately. I didn't last night considering I was packing. I got in washing my hair and body shaving my legs. I wiped my face with my makeup remover. I rinsed my face and got out. I looked at the time, 6:45. God damn, 45 minutes?!

I got dressed in black sweatpants with a small devil on the hip and a white tank top. Which revealed my tattoo. I put my hair to one side and saw the Hawk feather. I sighed, "Why would you get a tattoo about someone" I asked my reflection. I looked at the time. 7, Rocky opens at 7. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door making sure not to wake my mom. I wanted to get a work out in so I light jogged to the tattoo parlor. When I opened the door you'll never guess who I saw. He was covering a Jade stone on his waist. "Shocked." I laughed, he flinched and turned to see me. "What're you doing here?" He asked me standing up. "Could ask you the same thing." I looked at the tattoo. He was covering it with a Skeleton skull. "What's it look like?" He asked me. I shrugged, "Moved on quick don't you think?" I looked at him. "Guys not now please." Rocky groaned. "Nah it's okay. I just wanted this to be a peacock father instead." I showed rocky the hawk feather. Hawks eyes went soft, I looked at him with a smirk. He was right, I am a different person. One who moved on. I don't need him. Rocky nodded slowly and pointed me to the back. Where Alec was, I smiled and walked back there. "Alec!" I smiled walking in. I could feel the burning stare of hawks eyes on him. "Peacock, instead of hawk. Please" I smiled nicely. He did the same and softly moved my hair. I laid down looking over. Hawk was staring. I made eye contact with him, and didn't look away. Neither of us did. Until Alec put his arm around my back, "Hold still." He told me getting close. Hawk gritted his teeth. I smirked and closed my eyes. Perfect:
——-
After the tattoo I got up stretching. Alec was 26 by the way. I would never go for him, But hawk didn't know that. I thanked him as I gently laid a hand on his shoulder. "Jade.." He whispered, looking at hawk through the corner of his eye. "Chill. It's only to make him upset." I patted his cheek walking over to mel handing her money. I waved to everyone and walked out. As I walked down the side walk I heard the shop bell ding. I looked next to me and saw robby walk out of the flower shop. Holding daisies. "Pretty flowers there." I told him. "Well they're for you so i'm glad you like them." He chuckled, "Little going away present. And kind of an apology, I was a dick to you." He told me sincerely. I smiled, "Thank you" I hugged him. It was nice, I never saw Robby as this kind of person. A kind, Fun to be around guy. "Look at this." Hawk scoffed walking up. "Getting my girl flowers are you?" He asked Robby. "Im not your girl anymore." I told him rudely. He looked at me hurt but covered it up with a cold stare. I saw right through his blue eyes. "I was just getting a goodbye and apology gift for later." Robby told him, Hawk looked at him. "Later?" He asked confused. Robby looked at me, Hawk followed his gaze. "Im having him tory and the cobras over later to say goodbye before I leave." I told him quietly. "You weren't even going to say goodbye." Hawk looked down at me. I swallowed hard, "I already did." I told him walking off. Robby followed considering he was coming over already. "Not even going to ask." He told me walking shortly behind. "Thank you.". I told him, as I continued. He nodded.
——
We arrived at my house and Tory stood outside. "Hey" I smiled walking faster over to her. Robby smiled and walked over. "Hey" She smiled back, she looked at Robby then me. "Uh.." She started. Then looked at the flowers. "Um..." I laughed, "Goodbye present." I told her looking at him. He smiled, messing with his hair. "yea." He told her. We nodded. She laughed and took me upstairs. Robby followed shortly. "Mom?" I walked in opening the door. Boxes where everywhere. "Hey hon!" She popped out, I jumped and laughed. Robby and Tory walked in. "Hi Tory!" My mom hugged her. "Um. I'm sorry I don't know you.." she looked at him confused. "Robby." He chuckled. "Yes lovely. Hi Robby." She smiled at him.

We all sat around the coffee table and watch a movie on the tv while we ate the lunch mom made. A few other people walked in and sat with us. This was nice, but when I looked at the time I knew it was about to end. There was a knock at the door, I opened it and 3 large men stood there. "Hey, Jade and Carsyn Grey?" He asked. I nodded and let him in. They began taking boxes and the couches and beds, out to the truck outside. I hugged tory tightly. "God I'm going to miss you!" I told her not letting go. We all stood outside. "I love you." She told me smiling as a tear fell. "Love you too" I smiled hugging her again. I was passed around hugging people and friends. I even gave robby a hug.

He was a good hugged. No. Stop Jade.
-

I waved goodbye to everyone and almost fell out the window of my car. I followed my moms car who followed the truckers,

To our new home.

This was never going to be normal.