Playing games

Hawk stared at me with an open jaw. I used my finger and closed it for him, "You have a little drool," I laughed drinking my drink. He wiped his face, "What the fuck are you doing here?" He pushed me against the tree, "Easy there bird boy. Someone might get the wrong idea from you pushing me against a tree." I smirked, "Wouldn't be the first time though" I whispered to him. I could tell his stomach was floating around like a pencil in space. "Jade. What the hell are you doing here" He spoke uneasily. I laughed, "Just partying" I pushed his arm around throwing him on the floor, "Don't  ever touch me like that again." I warned him. Bella came running over and helped him up, "Who do you think you are-?" She stopped as she met my gaze. She ran at me but I simply threw her into the tree. I put my arm against her neck, "What do you think you're doing? Trying to hurt me" I chuckled. "No. You can't even if you wanted to. Not anymore." I told her. She gasped and breathed heavily. I laughed and backed up. "Hey everyone!! You're favorite Cobra is back!!" I yelled getting everyone's attention. People came running over saying hello. I saw Tory and immediately ran to her. She hugged me right, "What're you doing here?!" She asked me happily. "Having a good time" I smirked chugging my cup. Robby came over and hugged me. Little did everyone know he'd been calling me 2 times a week showing me what we've been learning at cobra kai. And maybe texting and calling all the time.

"Hi" He smiled, I did the same. "I didn't know you were coming.." He started. I shrugged, "That's the whole point, babe" I laughed. "Babe?!" Tory almost yelled. Robby face palmed, "Tory I call you babe." I told her with a flat face. No Robby and I were not dating.

I walked over to the drink table and filled my cup. "You came."I heard Sam behind me, I didn't bother turning. "Yup." I filled a shot glass. I spun around handing it to her, "Not because of you. Because I wanted to. Got it?" I stared at her, she nodded, I smirked and took her shot and drank it. "Thanks for holding it" I smiled fakely walking away. The guy near the speakers turned the music up. "Oh i love this song" I yelled dancing a bit. Robby and Tory laughed at me, "Come onnn" I took their hands and brought them closer. I kept sipping and sipping my drink, Robby got closer. "Sams looking at you." I told him turning around to face him. "Hawks looking at you." He told me. "Care for a little fun?" I asked him smirking. He rose a brow but smirked, "Always."

I took another sip of my drink then spun around. His hands placed on my waist and swayed them to the music. I ran my hands through my hair and then hooked them behind me around his neck. We danced and danced and danced.

And honestly it was fun.
—-
I stood against a tree talking to Tory. "So you have a boyfriend?" I asked her sipping water. "Uh, No. I have been talking to this guy from the next town over. He's hot." She smiled. I rose my eyebrows. "What's his name?" I asked her.
"Will. He does boxing, met him at the gym." She smiled. I smiled at her, "Ask him out." I told her. She shrugged and pulled out her phone, I peeked and saw her typing.

"Let's say fuck it and date."
"Sounds good"
"Awesome. Come to the address I just sent you" She sent him a copied text of the place we were at. I smirked, "Badass" I told her. She shrugged and brushed off her shoulders, I laughed. "So what about you and robby?" She asked me genuinely. I scoffed, "No. I don't like him." I told her plainly. "Well that doesn't matter. Just date to make Hawk and Sam jealous." She told me. I looked at her questioning whether i should or not. "It sounds good but he'd never be down for it."

"I'm in." I heard him say. "Let's start now." He spun me around kissing my lips. I stepped back at first shocked. I then looked out the corner of my eyes, Bella and Hawk stood staring. I smirked grabbed his face and pulled him to me. Our lips met and his tongue slipping to my lips, I granted him access and our tongues danced together. My hands ran through his hair as his snakes around my waist. My back hit the tree, his hands held a firm grip around me and pulled me even closer to his body. "For gods sake" I heard hawk groan. I smirked and pulled away, "Damn, not bad" He told me. I scoffed, "Please. You can't get anything better than me." I winked walking off to the drink table. I grabbed a shot glass and filled it with vodka. "So is this a game to you?" I heard Hawk ask. I turned around, "What ever do you mean?" I acted clueless. He scoffed, "Kissing robby? Did you think it would make me jealous?" He got upset. I got in his face, "Oh baby, I know it did" I laughed walking away.

I went over to the Cobras to see a new kid. An actual kid. "Who's this?" I asked acting tuff. He glared at me, "Who do you think you are tough guy?" I walked up to him. His face went straight, I laughed backing up. "I'm joking. I'm jade." I smiled putting a hand out. He chuckled and took it. "I'm Kenny." My eyes went over him, "How old are you?" I chuckled a bit. "He's 15 so be nice, Jade." Robby walked over. "Wait this is the jade?!" Kenny looked at me with wide eyes. "The jade?" I looked at him. "Yeah sensei talks about you. And Robby" Kenny exposed. Robby's face turned a little red. I laughed, "Yes then. The Jade"

After the party I walked around town with Tory. Talking about what I missed. "Yeah, so basically Miguel is with Sam still. Hawk is now with Bella. and Now it's you and Robby." She explained. I nodded, "So how's karate going." I asked her, she nodded slowly. "Good." We stopped at her apartment complex, "Well this is me. Cya" She smiled. I waved bye and walked. My mom didn't come with me. She stayed back home. I opened my phone and saw a text from Colleen.

-Colly
Hi didn't see ya at school. U ok?
I sighed typing back
•••
Yeah i'm fine. Back at my old town.
•••
The typing bubbles stayed there. I bumped into someone.
"Johnny." I said aloud. He stepped back. "Jade. What're you doing here?" He asked me. I shrugged, "Came home, you know. Missed it." I stared. "You should join uh eagle gang. It'll be good for you." He tried. "You don't know what's good for me." I said blankly. He sighed, "It's not Cobra kai." He tried. "You. Don't. Know. Shit." I told him walking off. I opened my phone to see a text from robby.
-Robby
Hey party girl
-me
hey lol
-Robby
what're u doing rn?
-me
nothing. Just bumped into ur dad
-Robby
ur walking around??
-me
ya. lol omw to the hotel.
-Robby
oml just stay with me at my apartment.. stupid.

I took a deep breath.
-me
oh ok. omw ig
-Robby
cya soon
——
I clicked out to see that Hawk texted me.
-Hawk.
I don't like fighting with you jade.
-me
maybe u shouldn't have gotten with her. 🤷‍♀️
-hawk
really. That's what this is about?
-me
it's also about the fact that you literally chose people who really hurt me, over me. While we were together. Then you got with her? Dick.
-Hawk
•••
read
—-
I scoffed closing my phone. I walked around the corner and saw Robby's apartment building. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Hey" He smiled. He was shirtless and his hair was all messy. "Hi" I smiled. He moved so I could walk in. "My rooms on the right." He told me. I looked at the couch, there were blankets and two pillows. "I'll sleep out here." He told me, I sighed. "No it's fine. I'm okay with sharing." I told him walking in. He shrugged and grabbed a pillow. I laid down on the bed and shrunk into the sheets. He got in next to me, I immediately felt an arm snake around my waist. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.