An eye for an eye

I stood behind the counter at work, texting hawk.
-when do u get off babe?"
-an hour
-wanna hang out?
-of course. meet you at your house ;)
-okay

"excuse me?" A boy came over, I looked at him, "how can i help you?" I asked putting my phone down. Demetri stood in front of me with a smirk. "What do you want?" I scowled. He did a small wave with his hand and everything went black.
——
Hawks pov

I just texted jade asking to hang out. She said yes, -How about the movies?
It said read but there was no answer.
-babe..
Nothing. I scoffed and put my phone down. A few minutes later I heard my phone ding. I looked at it and answered the call.
-if u want jade back come to the old farm on mill street.
My heart fell to the core of the earth.
-i will remove ur head from ur shoulders. Where is she.
-just meet us there. you'll see what's next.
I threw my jacket and shoes on.
-come alone.
I scoffed.
-anything for her.
-Don't fall for it!! jade screamed in the back.
My body tensed and I slammed my fist in the wall.
I rolled my eyes and brought the phone to my ear. "Sensei Kreese. The miyagi-do's kidnapped jade."
"Call everyone. No cobra left behind." He told me. I agreed and texted our group chat.

me- meet at the old church by old mill road. We have an issue.
tory- Kreese just texted me. I'm omw rn.
mitch- what's going on?
me- the miyagi bitches kidnapped jade. They're dead now.
I walked out my door and got in the car. 10 minutes later I was at the church. Tory and the gang stood outside. "I was told to come alone. So stay hidden." I told them sternly. "No! They took jade!" Mitch yelled. I scoffed, "So behave. Or she'll get hurt again. Do you want that?" I got in his face. He nodded and cowered.

I walked 3 minutes down the street and saw the old farm. I took a deep breath and looked around. My hands held on tightly to the knife in my pocket. Bella stood at the door. "Hi hawk" She smiled. The boy next to her elbowed her, "Go inside." She said sternly, before winking. I rolled my eyes and walked in. Sam and Miguel stood there. I look at him hurt, he avoided my stare. I walked up to him, but Sam stood in front of me. I scoffed, "Pussy" I told him. Sam smirked. "I told you this wasn't over." She looked behind me. Jade sat tied to a chair. Her face all bloodied up. "Jade!" I yelled running over. Chris stood in front of her pushing me back. "Are you fucking insane! You know her Chris!" I yelled to him. He gulped and stood still. "You were smart to come alone." Sam spoke as more people walked out. I looked at Jade. A tear fell down her face. My heart hurt for my girl. "Why's that" I spoke lowly. "Because, now Jade doesn't have to be hurt anymore. Just you" She walked forward.

"Samantha..." Tory whispered. I looked around, where was she? Sam looked around as well. "A recording, funny." She spoke nervously. I smirked, "What recording?" Tory walked out with 15 more people. "You see.. The cobras, we're a family. Maybe a bit twisted, but a family. And when you mess with one of us, You get everyone." I walked closer to sam. She backed up slowly. Tory stood next to me, "Finally." She smirked. She looked at me and nodded towards Jade. I ran over. Chris stood still. I kicked him in the balls and pushed him. He came at me, throwing punches.
—-
Jade pov

I woke up tied to a chair. "You have to be fucking kidding me." I scoffed trying to move. "Hello?!" I yelled. Sam walked out, "Of course" I scoffed. She immediately punched me, "Harder, princess." I laughed. She hit me repeatedly, I saw Miguel standing in the corner. No matter how hard Sam hit me. This hurt more. Tears came to my eyes. He looked away. "Traitor!" I yelled at him. "I was your friend!" I yelled to him. Sam grabbed my chin making me look at her. "Not anymore" She hit my nose. Bella walked in, "Oh look who it is!" I laughed. "Why is she laughing?" Bella asked sam. "because she's mental" Sam shook her head. "Now. I'll let you go... if you stay away from Hawk." Bella told. I laughed, "you want me to stay away from my boyfriend" I spat laughing hysterically. She threw a punch to my mouth. I giggled and spit my blood on her shoes. "These are Gucci, bitch!" She yelled, "cry it about it." I smirked. Miguel walked over, "Cmon Jade. Just stay away from him so we don't have to hurt you.." He tried. I didn't look at him, nor did I listen. Miguel used to be my friend, and now he was doing this. I was hurt.

"Jade!" He yelled making me look at him. Tears brimmed my eyes as I looked into his. He backed away slowly and ran out. "Gotta make a call." Bella smirked. She put the phone on speaker, "Hello?" Hawks voice said. I whipped my head around. "No.."
"If you want jade back, coke to the old farm on mill street" Bella told. I yelled and screamed my lungs out. Only for Sam to run over and punch me in the gut.
—-
I lifted my head up and saw Sam. She was whispering to someone. I squinted my eyes. Hawk.. His eyes grew tears as we made eye contact. "Eli" I whispered very softly. "Jade!" He yelled running over. Only for Chris to stand in front of him, "Are you fucking insane?!" Hawk got angrier. "You know her man!" He went on. My eyes started to close, I heard Tory's voice. They shot open. "we're a family." She said looking at me. Sam started to back up, "yes" I smiled a little. Hawk ran over but chris stood still. Only for him to be kicked in the balls by my boyfriend. He ran over to me, "Baby." He said softly. "I'm fine." I smiled. "Why's it always you?" He asked untying me. "Because everyone loves me." I stood up rubbing my wrists. Red marks were on them. He frowned, "I'm okay Hawk." I smiled grabbing his cheek. He smiled, "I love you." He said. My heart fluttered that was the first time... "I love you so much" He said again kissing me, his hands made their way to my cheeks as he held me close. "No!!" Bella yelled running in. I pulled away from Hawk, "Hold that thought." I looked at her with the meanest glare I could give.

"So we've gone to kidnapping now?" I walked slowly over to her. She gulped, "Listen it had to be done. You started it!" She defended. "I was making sure, YOU, Didn't go with MY boyfriend. And yet... here we are." I continued walking. She backed up into a wall. "Jade.. We can talk about this." She put her hands up. "No! We can't! You kidnapped me!!" I yelled. Tears ran down her eyes. "Youre not getting out of this one." I smirked. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to Sam. Tory had her in a chokehold. "This is what happens when you don't leave me and my fucking family alone!!" I yelled to her. I grabbed my rings, which tory gave me that had sharp points on them. "They're new" I winked. Tory smirked, Hawk gulped. Miguel came running over only for Hawk to hold him back. "This isn't right!" He yelled. I spun around, "Except when your girlfriend wants to kidnap me it is?!" I screamed at him. He had no words. "Exactly." I looked at bella. My fists connected with her face and body multiple times. After she got on the floor I kicked her, elbowed her. Many times. She laid there bleeding. "If you go to the cops, i'll say it's self defense. Considering you did kidnap me first." I whispered. "Let's roll." I grabbed Hawks hand and walked out. Bella laid there coughing up blood and crying as we walked out. "Paybacks a bitch" I yelled laughing.