A party?

My eyes widened. The man looked at me. It was him. Him.
Hawk looked at me, "You okay?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder. My eyes became blurry. My stomach flipped, not in the good way. I put my hand over my mouth and ran out of the room.

I sprinted to the girls bathroom pushed the stall door open and threw up. This went on for 10 minutes. I sat on the bathroom floor, my knees to my chest. I had my head in my knees, The door opened slowly.  "Jade? You okay?" Tory opened the stall door a little bit. "Hey? What's wrong" My eyes were red. She stroked my hair. "I can't go in there Tory." I cried. "Why?" She seemed genuinely concerned. I looked at her, "It's my fault. I got drunk and high and saw Hawk kissing another girl and I got mad. I should've just let him drive me home." I cried.

She looked at me confused. "When I was walking home, A guy in a truck picked me up and..." I stopped myself and threw up again. She held my hair back. "Fuck" I groaned. "I got in his car and he had sex with me" I gagged again. "Wait you fucked our teacher?" Tory gasped. "I didn't want to. He.. Made me." I covered my mouth and swallowed deeply. Tears came to her eyes. "Babe, i'm so sorry" She hugged me but immediately pulled away. "I'm sorry you smell like vomit." She laughed. I laughed too. "I hate you" I smiled.

Tory walked out to try and find some clothes for me to change into. I sat on the floor and waited, a knock came from the door. "Jade? You in there?" It was Hawk. I gulped and stood up slowly. He's going to think i'm gross. I opened the bathroom door slowly, "hey.." I looked down. He lifted my chin up with his finger. "Hey what's wrong?" He looked at me. "I got sick" I backed up a bit. He frowned, "Not feeling good?" He asked worriedly. "Something like that" He looked down at me. Hawk put his arms out, "I smell like puke." I cringed. He rolled his eyes and pulled me to him. "I'm here for you okay" He smiled. I put my head on his chest. Tory snuck by him and handed me clothes. "This was all O had in my gym locker." She pursed her lips. They were a pair of skin tight black ripped jeans and a bralette. "No shirt?" I asked. She laughed. "That is the shirt"

My eyes widened. "You wore this to school?!" She nodded. Hawk slid his hoodie off, "Wear my hoodie if you don't feel comfortable." He nodded at tory and walked out. Tory smirked at me, "What's going on with you two?" She asked. I shrugged, "I don't really know." I started as I took my- Hawks clothes off. "We've made out plenty of times. We hooked up once but he asked my on a date today?" I said putting the jeans on. Her mouth dropped, "When did you guys hook up?" She jumped. "Yesterday" I said casually. She threw her hands up. "And that's totally not something you brag about to your best friend." She laughed. I smiled, "What do you mean? I told Sam."

We looked at each other and started laughing. These moments were the times you'd always remember in a friendship. Crying of laughter in the girls bathroom. Moments later Sam walked in the door. Tory and I's face went straight. Her eyes widened. "Jade. You're back?" She stuttered. I nodded. "That a problem with you?" She shook her head quickly. "Just out of curiosity, did Robby happen to text you or anything?" I opened my phone. I slid through my messages. "Well shit." I said shockingly. 1 new message from Robby Keene.

"Yeah he did." I said a bit confused. "Why?" I asked kind of curious. "He's not answering me, I hope he's doing okay in there." She looked down. "In where?" I wondered. "You don't know?" Tory looked at me. "What?"

"He pushed Miguel off a balcony and went to juvy" Sam noted. My eyes widened, "Is Miguel okay?" I asked Tory. "He's fine now." Sam informed. I rose my eyebrows. "What juvy is Robby at?" I asked. Sam told me and I wrote it down without her knowing. Sam left me and tory. "Thank god that bitch is gone." Tory groaned.

It was currently third period. I sat in the bathroom again. I had math right now, Tory and Hawk were in different classes so I skipped. I opened my phone and clicked on robby's contact.
-Robby
Ik u don't like me but I need your help.

What does that mean. A girl walked into the bathroom. I sat on the heater, "You new?" She asked. "Sort of." I told her. "I am. Got here 3 weeks ago." She fixed her makeup. I rolled my eyes. "Who you dressing up for?" I looked at her outfit. The very low cut crop top and a tennis skirt. "Oh this junior. His names Hawk. He's so hot and confident." She smiled. I smirked. "Oh my god! He's like one of my besties you should totally come over to this party we're throwing!" I smiled fakely. Her face lit up. "Oh my god where??" She smiled. "Under the old bridge in the valley." I smirked. "What's your number so I can text you" I asked. She gave me her number, and told her name. "Bella."
"I'm jade." I looked her in the eyes. "Hopefully He goes for me you know. I think i'm in love with him." She smiled. I wanted to throw up again.

"Oh i bet he will." I said flatly. I pulled a cigarette out of my bag. "You smoke?" I asked as i lit it. She shook her head. She had small gold hoops in her ears. Blue and white barrettes in her hair. Her eye liner embarrassingly dark. And a stupid heart of highlight on her nose. "Shocker" I laughed sarcastically. I took the stick in my mouth and blew it out to my right. She smiled and walked out.
"He'll go for you my ass." I groaned.
I quickly opened my phone and texted Hawk.
-me
Let's have a party tonight!!
-Hawk :)
Why? lmao
-me
I was in my house watching reality tv for 3 weeks. Cmon i need funnnnn
-Hawk :)
fine. Who's going?
-me
everyone.

I smiled and got up. I took one quick puff of the cig before throwing it in the sink and walking out. I took Hawks sweatshirt off and wrapped it around my waist. The bell for fourth period rung and I made my way to my locker. "Hey pretty girl" Hawk showed up next to me. "Hey there." I smiled. "Someone's in a good mood" He laughed. I slammed my locker shut. "What? Do you want me to be depressed" I smiled. We walked down the halls. "We have study hall Jade." Hawk informed. I nodded. "I know. Let's go!" I smiled. I drug his hand up the stair case and we walked the hallway. We walked into the classroom. The room was split into groups. I sat with the rest of the people from karate. "Guess who's back" I rested my arms on assfaces head. "Jade Hey!" Everyone smiled. Tory smiled at me, "Someone's happy." She laughed. "I'm having a party tonight. Under the bridge that connects the valley." I said. "Tell your friends" I winked. "Hawk come on!" I walked out the door. He shrugged and followed. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To tell the news." I walked down the stair case.

I swung the doors to the lunch room open. "Hey shitheads!" I stood on a table. All eyes travelled to me. "Party at the old bridge by the Valley! Bring people from other schools" I yelled. The lunchroom started cheering and I walked out. "That was hot." Hawk smirked, as he pushed me against the wall. His lips met mine. I grabbed his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. "You're hot" I whispered. His hands placed on my ass. I moaned softly. "You're killing me jade" He groaned as I lightly made my way down his chest with my hand. "Good" I smiled. I walked away leaving him stunned.