Jealousy, Jealousy

"Get in losers!" I yelled to Tory and the gang. They got in the back of Hawks car. "We got to get stuff for the party tonight." I told hawk. He nodded and drive to the store.
—-
Later.
"I'll see you later alright!" I said to hawk. Tory and I walked up to my house. "Mom! I'm home!" Dylan walked out, "Where's mom?" I asked him. "Out" He looked at Tory. "Who's the girl" He nodded at her eyeing her. "My friend. Pervert" I pushed her into my room. "I'm going to shower, pick an outfit out." I told her. I walked to the bathroom and undressed. I quickly washed my body and hair, and shaved. I got out moments later and blow dried my hair. I put my bra and underwear on and walked out to my room. Tory sat at my vanity and did her makeup. She had a light smokey eye with red and orange glitter under her eyes. "Oh my god. Glitter!" I pulled my phone out.

New post from Jadey01
"y'all wear at least one item or something to do with glitter or im roundhouse kicking your tits or dick <3" 

I closed my phone. "Brilliant." I smiled. She got up and grabbed a red lip gloss from her bag. I walked to my closet and got a corseted cropped tank top "Tory can you tie this" I asked. She tied the back. I slipped on a black lace skirt and put knee high boots on. She got up and went to change her outfit. I sat down and touched up my base makeup. I put neutral shades on my lids. I then applied some purple and blue glitter under and on top of my eye liner. I had a purple highlighter and applied that on my cheeks. I put a simple clear gloss on my lips and stood up. "I'm going to curl my hair" I told tory. "The party starts in an hour." She told me. "Okay i'll be done in an hour and like 5 minutes." I walked into the bathroom. "You're going to be late to your own party?" She asked. I nodded. "Grand entrance babes." I smirked. She came a bit closer to me and fixed my false lashes. "There" She walked out and sat on my bed.

I finished curling my hair and looked at the time. 10:23
I walked out the bathroom and grabbed Tory. "Let's go." My mom sat at the counter with a guy. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Party. I'm taking your car." I kissed her cheek. "Hi" I smiled lightly at the man. We walked out and down the stairs. My moms car was a convertible. "I love your mom" Tory jumped in the passenger seat. "Me too." I smiled. I got in the drivers seat and started the car.

We arrived at the place and the sky was lit with party lights and small bonfires. "Let's go!" I yelled. "Hey guys!" I smiled. Assface smiled at me, "You look gorgeous Jade." He complimented. "Yeah my girl does look gorgeous." Hawk scowled at him. He backed up. I put my hand on Hawks chest. He had a button up on. But the top 5 buttons were undone. I saw bella looking over here. Sweet and Sour by amelia moore started playing. "I love this song!" I walked to the dance floor. Hawk followed. Bella smiled and started walking towards us. I took hawks neck and pulled him close to me. You don't have any glitter on you babe." I smirked at him. "Oh" He smirked. I kissed down his chest. My glitter lip gloss leaving small glitter flecks on him. Bella stopped dead in her tracks. Hawk put his hand on my ass and squeezed. He put his head back and smiled. He brought my lips to his. "You're so beautiful." He caressed my cheek. I smiled. He danced with me. "I'm going to get a drink." I said to him. He nodded. I walked over to the drink table. I saw Robby at the table. "Robby?" I asked. He spun around. "Hey" He smiled. "When did you get out?" I asked grabbing a drink. "Yesterday." He stood next to me. I looked over at Hawk. Bella was all over him. He looked not very interested. But I thought I made it very clear he was mine. Robby turned my face with his finger. "You look good." He smirked. I looked him in the eyes.

"I know"

He snaked his arm around my waist. "You're drunk." I rolled my eyes. "So." I closed my eyes for a second before Robby's arm was pulled off me. "Hawk." I smiled.

"Robby! What the fuck!" He yelled. "Hey! I was just trying to make myself known to a pretty
lady!" He put his hands up in defense. Hawk turned around for a minute. Bella was touching up on him again. Robby put his hand on my waist again. "Robby! You ever touch my woman again, and i'll throw YOUR ass off a balcony." Hawk yelled. He grabbed my face a kissed me in front of everyone.

I looked at bella, "I guess you don't have a chance with him. He's mine." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and muttered something. "Want to say that to my face, bitch!" I walked up to her. She looked me in the eyes. "You're just a petty little bitch aren't you." She scoffed. Hawk stood back and smirked. "Who do you think your talking to, princess." I laughed at her.

She punched my jaw. I looked at her smiling. "What?! is that supposed to scare me." I wiped the blood from my mouth and laughed. She backed away a bit. "No you don't get to run now." I pushed her to the ground. "Get up!" I yelled. She stumbled up. I kicked her in the face. She screamed and stumbled. I laughed and punched her in the tits. "Stop it i'm sorry!" She cried. "You better be. Touch him again. And I won't show mercy." I growled. She ran away. People cheered. "anyone mess with them and they'll kick your ass!" Tory yelled. Hawk kissed me, "That was so hot." He said into the kiss. "I did it for you." I whispered.

His tongue entered my mouth. "So hot." He groaned. He pushed me up against the bridge wall. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He unbuckled his belt. I closed my eyes when he entered. He kissed my neck. "God, you're so hot when you're mad." He said in between kisses. I swung my head back as he went in and out. His breath on my neck made me want him more. "Hawk." I moaned. "Say my real name." He groaned. I smirked, "Eli"

"God" He moaned. My nails dug into his back. His hands holding tightly on my bottom. "You're going to leave marks on my ass." I said to him.

"Good you're mine."