Cobra for life

A month later I woke up from my bed and jumped in the shower. It was time for school and Hawk slept over at my house. My mom had been waking up in the middle of the night screaming and he didn't want me to be alone. I kissed his cheek when I got out and walked to my dresser. My towel dropped leaving me exposed. "Hey gorgeous" He kissed my neck. "Hi" I smiled grabbing underwear and a bra. "how're you doing?" He asked taking his shirt off. "I'm doing better. I feel okay." I told him. He smiled and nodded, "Good"

"I've actually been thinking about something" He started. I spun around as I clipped my bra and slipped on some sweatpants. "Whats that?" I asked. "It's about Cobra kai" He looked away. I heard the door bell ringing. "Hold on" I told him. He sighed and walked away.

I opened the door to see Ethan. "Oh. Ethan! Hi" I hugged him. "Heyyy" He smiled walking in. "I have school what're you doing here?" I said looking back at my room. "Just stopping in. Checking on my favorite girl!" He smiled. I nodded slowly, "Um. Right now is not a good time-" I started until hawk walked out shirtless. "Babe." He said looking at Ethan weirdly. "Oh." Ethan widened his eyes. I walked over to hawk, "Uh this is my friend Ethan. We used to be neighbors before i moved" I said smiling. Hawk nodded, "mhm." He eyed Ethan sternly. "I'm gay" Ethan blurted. Hawks gaze softened, "Oh. Uhm, nice" He said. I laughed and kissed my boyfriends cheek, "It's hot when your protective" I whispered to him. He smirked and walked into the bedroom.

"That's your boyfriend?!" Ethan said happily. I nodded laughing, "God damn girl! You are winning." He laughed. I laughed and walked into the kitchen. "I have school in a little bit so i don't know what you want to do.." I started as i made my iced coffee. Hawk walked out with a hoodie and black jeans on. "Want one?" I asked him as he kissed my cheek. "No i'll stop on the way." He told me grabbing an apple. I nodded and walked into my moms room. There were boxes everywhere. "What's going on?" I asked her looking around. "I can't stay here hon. It's just, too much" She looked out the door. I sighed, "I miss him too. But that doesn't mean we should leave?!" I told her. She looked at me, "We're leaving tomorrow morning. Have fun at your last day of school, Jade." She told me putting boxes away. I scoffed and stormed out. Hawk stood at the counter, "What's wrong?" He asked following me out the door. "My mom wants us to move." I scoffed, He stopped in his tracks. "No. You can't!" He tried to stop me. "I can't stop her! She's my mom"

"You've lived without her before." He started. "I was with dylan!" I said shouting. I covered my mouth, "I'm sorry" He hugged me. We walked to the car, "What did you want to talk about" I started as we arrived at school. "Um, So after the fight I told you about at the LaRussos.." he began. "Oh speaking of, Since then you haven't been at practice what's going on?" I asked. He sighed, "I quit. And joined Miyagi do." He said getting out of the car. I slammed my door shut. "You did what?!" I slammed my hands on the car. He looked around, "Be quiet would you" He shushed me. "No! You joined the people who kidnapped me? Gave me a scar? Ruined my life!" I yelled. "It'll be better. I want you to come with me, It'll be better since the accident." He tried. I scoffed, "No. Never. I'm a Cobra. For life" I got in his face. He stepped back, "Jade look at you! This didn't you!" He tried again. "The old me died with my brother!" I yelled as a tear streamed from my eyes. "baby"
"Don't call me that. This won't work. I can't be with someone who's with the people who almost killed me. I trusted you!" I yelled. He looked hurt, "Are you breaking up with me?" He said softly. "Like I said. Cobra for life" I sniffed. He looked around, "Jade. Please" He looked down at me. "No. We're over." I walked away. Tears ran from my face. I bumped into someone, "Jade what's wrong?" tory asked as she lifted my head ups "Shows over!" Hawk yelled storming away. I looked at her, "We broke up." I cried. "Oh babes" She took me inside and to the bathroom.
——-

I sat in chemistry next to Robby Keene. "Heard you and Bird boy broke up." He looked at me with sympathy, I shrugged. "Yeah." I said flatly. "If you need someone to talk to, um. I guess i'm here." He tried. "Just because your staying at the dojo don't mean shit between me and you" I said in his face and walked out. The teacher called after me but gave up. I slammed the doors shut and walked to my car. I got in and simply left, I shot my mom a text saying i'd be home in 5.

I walked in the door and immediately grabbed her giving her a hug. "What's wrong?" She asked holding me. "We broke up." I cried. I know it's pussy like to be crying like this when i'm the one who broke things off. I still loved him, It's not like that changed. I just was going to be a cobra.

Even if it meant without him.