Im back

I woke up warm. A smile wide on my face. I felt good, for the first time in a while. I tried to move my body, i didn't budge. A tight arm held onto my waist. I slowly turned my head to see a sleeping hawk. I smiled. His hair fell over his eyes. I spun around to face him. He blinked his eyes open. "Hey" I smiled. "Hi" He said in a raspy voice. My heart did somersaults.

I looked at the time. 7:10. My eyes widened. "You're going to be late for school." I said to him. He shrugged and held me closer. "I don't care right now." His eyes closed again. "What if I went with you?" I offered. One of his eyes opened, "Only if you want." He smiled. His cheeks were red. "It's okay with me. We'll be a bit late though. I don't have clothes." I looked at our naked bodies. He laughed. "Just wear mine. I don't mind, darling." He groaned getting up. I watched him put black sweatpants and a t-shirt on. He had a chain with a Hawk on it. He tossed me a hoodie and a pair of his sweatpants from when he was younger. I slid the grey pants on. He laughed at how they were still big. "Shut up. I'll still kick your ass." I rolled my eyes. I put the red hoodie on and it wasn't that big. It had a striped pattern on the back and the logo of the brand on my right breast.

"I look lazy." I put my hair in a ponytail. "You look pretty" He smiled. He lathered gel in his hair and spiked it up into a Mohawk. "We won't speak of how you saw me with my hair down." He said as he focused on getting it spiked. I shrugged and walked into the bathroom with him. "Do you have a spare toothbrush?" I asked. He nodded and opened a drawer. He pulled out a toothbrush box, "thank you" I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek as he walked out.

I watched him go. I stood there shocked. What were we. I didn't know what to think, part of me wanted him to myself. The same part of me that wanted to murder the girl who kissed him. But the other part didn't want the suffocating feeling of being in a relationship. Who am I to talk, i've only had one real boyfriend. He was toxic.

We don't speak of that mess.

I looked at myself. What do I do. I clearly had feelings for him. Big feelings. But I didn't want to embarrass myself by telling him so. Fuck it, nobody lasts forever.

I walked out the bathroom and sat on the end of his bed. His mom walked in, clearly shocked I was here. "Oh hey, babe!" She smiled hugging me. "I haven't seen you in weeks." She frowned. I hugged her right. "Yeah i've been sick." She cupped my cheek. "Glad you're feeling better." She smiled. "Mom don't be weird please." Hawk walked in. "Oh Eli. Don't want me to embarrass you in front of a pretty girl?" His mom joked. I laughed. His face turned as red as his mohawk. "Okay we're leaving." He grabbed my hand and tugged me with him.

I got in the car, my phone buzzed in my pocket.
-Mom
Where are you?
-me
On my way to school..
-Mom
Oh good. Be safe honey.
-me
yes ma'am
-Mom
love u
I put my phone back in my pocket. "Everything okay?" Hawk looked at me. "Yeah. Just my mom." I nodded. "Okay." He placed a hand on my thigh. His hands were soft. My favorite song played, "You like this song" I looked at him with excitement. He smiled, "I added it to my playlist because you love it." My face lit up. I grinned, I sang along. I saw his eyes shift to me every few seconds. "Why are you actually amazing at singing?" He wondered. "Just a side talent." I shrugged. He shook his head, "You're really good." He praised. He pulled into the school parking lot and parked. We got out together. Everyone looked at me. Clearly whispering. I saw a group of girls staring at me. I smirked, and grabbed hawks arm. He looked at me and pulled me closer. We walked in.

The halls were crowded. "I can't to this sober" I groaned. He smirked, "Come on." He brought me to an empty hallway and handed me a pen. Not the one you write with. I gasped of relief and took it in my mouth. He watched, I looked into his eyes. That look of lust was there again. He took my face in his hands, and kissed my lips. I kissed back. "Hawk." I said. He hummed. "what even is this? Like.. us?" I asked. His face turned a bit red. "Whatever you want it to be." He smiled a bit. I grinned, "I'm asking you"

I walked closer to him. "I want you to be mine. But I don't know at the same time." He looked away. "Then i'm yours." I smiled. He shook his head. "No no." He backed up for a second. "Heyo!!" He yelled. Everyone's head in the hallway turned to us. My eyes widened. "What are you doing?" I muttered. He smirked. "Jade, will you go out on a date with me and maybe be my girlfriend?" He asked loudly. I laughed. I looked around, girls scowled at me. "Bite me bitch" I said to one. "Yes i will." I smiled at Hawk. He grinned and took my hand in his. We walked to English.

I stepped into the room and Tory sprung from her seat. She ran over and tackled me in a hug. "Oh my god jade!" She laughed. "Miss, Mister Moskowitz. A seat, please" The teacher said flatly. I looked at the teacher. My eyes widen in fear as I look at who it was.

"You." I back up.