Promises.

My mom knocked on my door waking me up. "Hey hon. School." She smiled. I waved her off and got up slowly. I carefully stretched my shoulder. I started Karate again today. I had called Kat last night to ask her if I could come into work at 7 to 11 from now on. She agreed. I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed a plain navy green zip up. I made my way over to my dresser. I grabbed a cropped white crop top and a pair of dark blue slightly baggy jeans. I put it on and curled the ends of my hair. "Who are you dressing pretty for?" Dylan walked in my room. "What if I was naked" I said tiredly. He shrugged. I scoffed and walked to my bathroom. "How's your shoulder?" he asked worriedly. I smiled at my brother, "It's fine. Feels good actually." He sighed and smiled. "Im just making sure. You're starting Karate again I don't want you getting hurt." He said leaning against the door. I put my eyeliner on followed by mascara. "Don't even worry about that. Eli is going to be 100% more protective now because of that. And I can handle myself. Im no pussy." I put on lipgloss. I grabbed my necklaces from the shelf above my sink and put them on. Along with a few rings and a rope bracelet and a beaded one. "Okay. I got you a red bull." He smiled patting my back. I looked at him gratefully. I walked into my living room and grabbed one out of the fridge. My mom threw my my lunch and I walked out the door blowing her a kiss. I walked down the stairs.
-tory-

-Omw

I texted tory. I got in my car and turned on music. I sang along as I drove over to her apartment. I beeped the horn annoyingly when she got in front of the car. She got in a stared at me. "I'll break your other shoulder" I laughed and she joined. We sang along to the upbeat music and drove to school.

"I'll see you later yeah?" She said as we got to my locker. "Yeah." I smiled. "Hey gorgeous" Eli popped up behind me. "Hi there" I smiled. "We skipping English again?" He asked me. I shook my head. "If I fail anymore classes my brothers going to feed my own shit to me." I grimaced. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. We walked the halls, people clearly staring. "Hey jade!" Someone called to me. I walked away from Hawk for a second. He waited by the water fountain. I talked to a girl about a party. When I looked over at my boyfriend. A very familiar girl was talking to him. "Hold on, jess" I smiled at her. I walked up to them. "Hey bella!" I smiled fakely. She rolled her eyes. "Whatcha doin?" I asked her looking at hawk. He just stood back and smirked. "Flirting. Like you told me" She winked at him then scowled at me. I laughed before my face went cold. "I thought I told you he was mine" I pushed her against the wall. "Maybe I want him." She pushed back. "Oh ladies and gents! Bella grew a pair of balls, since the last time we talked." I yelled making a scene. "I joined Miyagi do." She smirked. I scoffed "Wrong side" I turned around and did a spin kick hitting her in the jaw. "Fuck yeah!"

She stood up punching me in the face. I spun away, I looked back at her laughing. "That all you got?" She kneed me in the face. Blood spew from my mouth. "Come on, princess. Hit me harder!" I laughed. She stepped back a bit looking around confused. She tried to kick me but I threw her leg out the way. "Try again." I said smirking. She tried, "again" My face became a bit more serious. She tried to punch me but missed as I dodged. "One more time." She tried to elbow me but I blocked it. "That's it. My turn." I said coldly. Her eyes went wide and I head butted her in the nose. She held her nose. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down. My knee made contact with her jaw. She groaned, I kicked her in the stomach. Bella tried running away. "Get back in there." Hawk pushed her back. I laughed, pushing her up against the wall. "I told you I wouldn't show mercy this time." My arm rose.

"Stop!" Sam came running in. I lifted my foot up and kicked her right in the face. She landed back onto the floor. I looked at bella. "Why don't you stop going after other peoples men. Bitch." I punched her in the face. She fell to the floor. I backed away wiping the blood from my face and smirking. "Let's go babe" I grabbed Hawks hand and we walked off. The crowd that was around us made a pathway for us to walk through. Hawk stopped and kissed me in front of everyone. I pulled away and smiled. "Let's go." He wrapped an arm around me and we walked to class.

——

I sat at the lunch table bragging about my fight. "Sounds badass Jade!" Tory cheered. Kyler did a small clap, "Clap louder, for my girl!" Hawk yelled. Kyler shot back and clapped. I smirked. "Im back."

Moments later Bella walked in with Sam and the other Miyagi do's. Tory and I scowled at the duo. The started walking over. I stood up but Hawk pulled me down to his lap. "Just know. This isn't over" Sam said confidently. I scoffed, pulling off hawk. I got in both of their faces. "It's over when I say it's over." Sam pushed me. "Hey! Miss LaRusso!" Counselor Blatt came over. "Did she invade your personal bubble?" She said looking at me softly. "Yeah. She totally hurt me in my safe place" I frowned innocently. Hawk rubbed my arm softly. "Consider this a warning miss LaRusso." She walked off. "Bother me again. And i'll rip your head from your shoulders." I smirked down at her. "Is that a threat?" She asked chuckling.

"No." I paused.

"It's a promise."