Im here no matter what

I slammed the door closed, "What's going on?!" I yelled. "He tried to kiss me I swear!" She pushed him off then kicked him into the wall. Even though Robby and I weren't actually dating it still hurt because he was good to me. Small tears came to my eyes which I quickly wiped away, "You fucking bitch! I'm gonna fuck you up." I told Robby getting close to him. "Really?? So it's not like I didn't make you come and then you tell her making me sound horrible. Then you leave to get with him?!" He pulled out his phone to see me with hawks hands around me. "Bella. That fucking whore." I said to myself. He scoffed, "Get the fuck out." He told me. Tory had ran out.

"GET OUT NOW!" He screamed loudly. I flinched and backed away. "Asshole!" I yelled slamming the door behind me. I stormed out.

-2 weeks later-
I walked around town watching cars pass by, when I got a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Hi. This is a call for Jade Grey.
We have a note in the mail box of your old address sent from the name, Cole Grey. Please come pick it up." A lady said before hanging up. The mention of my fathers name made my heart sink. Him and I never got along but at times he was the best father. Not to mention it was at Dylan and i's old apartment. I gulped and walked away.

I slowly walked closer to the building, memories of dylan flooded my brain. I flushed them out so quickly so I could be happy again. I never fully mourned. Tears streamed from my eyes, I walked up to the mail box and pulled out the letter.

' Dear my darling daughter,

I know that if you've received this hopefully you have moved on my my death. Or so you thought, I never died , dear.

I faked my death at a fight to get away. I wasn't happy at home. You nor your mother made me happy. I needed to get out of that house. Im sorry but you couldn't have stopped me from leaving. I stopped loving you, Im sorry. Don't look for me.

Have a good life.
-Dad.'

My eyes widened with hurt. He left because he stopped loving us. I threw the letter to the ground, Thunder struck through the sky. I ran down the stairs almost falling 20 times. Images of me, Dylan and my dad playing games as a kid ran through my mind. Then I remembered the call. Oh the dreadful call.

I needed the one person who made me feel like home. I sprinted down the streets as tears fell rapidly down my face. I couldn't stop thinking about the letter and how my life was such shit. I arrived at the familiar door and banged on it loudly. The boy that I used to love opened the door and softened his look as he saw me. "Jade.." Hawk said coming outside. "Im alone." I cried grabbing him and pulling him close to me. He held my wet and cold body close to him and held onto me tight. I slowly drifted to my knees and he came along. We sat there on his porch. He stroked my hair softly as I cried.

For hours.
———

I sat in the end of Hawks bed. I changed into a pair of his sweatpants and his t shirt. "Hawk." I whispered, "Stop calling me that. Please." He asked softly. I looked him in the eyes, "I missed you, Eli" I said quietly. He held my cheek, "Im always here for you. There's not a single part of me that didn't miss you." He smiled softly. "You can stay here dear" Mrs Moskowitz walked in holding a cup of tea. "Thank you." I smiled. She caressed my cheek and walked out. "Im sorry for everything." I told him. "It's all my fault.". I teared up again. He wiped the tears with his thumb and pulled me close to him, "Stop that."

"You're not disagreeing" I chuckled, He smiled, "You're not fully wrong." He laughed. "Although I should've talked to you first. And I'm sorry" He put his head on mine. My eyes slowly drifted closed and before I knew it, I was sleeping.
——

The next morning I woke up facing the window. I was laying in Eli's bed, and my phone was going crazy. I turned my head slowly and no one was next to me. I sighed and grabbed my phone. The bathroom door opened and Eli walked out with a towel around his waist. His abs were more defined than the last time I saw him. "Oh morning. Sorry I didn't want to wake you."
He smiled shortly. I shrugged, "All good. You didn't" I opened the phone to see so many texts from tory.

"PROM IS TOMORROW AND I KNOW DAMN WELL U AINT GOT A DRESS BABE." I laughed at her text and got up. "Can I borrow some of your moms clothes?" I asked Eli. He nodded, We walked to her room. I grabbed a pair of black leggings and kept the hoodie I had on. "I forgot how good you looked in my clothes." Eli smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully, "You're still not off the hook for getting with Bella." i grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs. "Oh cmon! You got with Robby!" He tried. "Only because you got with her." I said calmly. He put his hands up and gave in. "Fine fine. Where are you going?" He asked as I opened the door. "Prom dress shopping.." I told him. "You're going?" He asked. I nodded, "Who's your date?" He asked looking down. "Don't know." I said closing the door behind me. I walked out the driveway and made my way to the closets Cafe.

I saw tory sitting at an empty table and joined her. "Let's do this already," I laughed. She looked me up and down, "That's Hawks hoodie.." She said raising a brow. "How'd you-" I asked.

"I've seen him wear it." She looks at me. "Are you two?" She went on, "No." I said plainly and got up. She shrugged and followed.

"You two always find your way back to the other."