Tattoos

I looked at the scar that ran down my cheek, touching it lightly. Dylan stood against my door, "so you fell on a fucking rock?!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm literally fine, Dylan. Chill out!" I scoffed. "Just try to cover it up, I don't want mom worrying about you." I rolled my eyes and grabbed concealer. "I don't want to hide it" I muttered. I grabbed my keys and backpack and walked out the door quickly. "Jade where are you going?" My mom called after me. "I have karate mom." I informed her not looking back. "Have fun" She yelled. I gave her a thumbs up and got in the car. Hawk and Tory blew up my phone.
"what do you want from me?" I chuckled putting Tory on speaker. "Finally you answer!" She yelled. "I need a ride please" She said sweetly. I laughed, "On my way." I hung up and texted Hawk.

-him
How's your cheek?
-me
it's fine.
-him
I can't believe Bella did that to you :/. And If someone gives you anything about it I swear..
-me
I don't need you saving me all the time!
-him
clearly you do. Since you were fuckimg kidnapped.
-me
I was at work. I thought I could be safe from almost being fucking murdered there
-him
whatever. I'll see u in a bit.
-me
k
-him
i love you jade. Just know that's why i'm like this
-me
i know. i know..

I sighed closing my phone and turning the radio up and left. Tory got in my car and looked at me, "Heyyy. Oh my god! Badass scar!" She shoved my shoulder. I looked into my mirror, "It is badass isn't it."
——-

"Fall in." Kreese walked in. "We should know by now that our enemies have teamed against us.." He looked at me. "Where's the scar from miss grey?" He asked walking over. I looked at him a certain way, "They did this?" He examined it. "Yes sensei." I looked down. "Scar."

I looked up, was i....
"From now on we will not bring up Jade. We will only call her by Scar. She is overcoming her old scared self. Becoming the strong woman she's meant to be" He looked at me. I smirked, "Scar."
——

After karate Hawk Tory and I sat outside. "We should hang out" Tory smiled at me. I nodded, "Okay." I spun around looking at hawk. "I'll call you later" I added kissing his lips. "I love you" He smiled. My heart did a somersault, "I love you" I responded kissing him again. He winked at me as I walked off with my friend. When she got in my car she immediately turned to me. "When has that been a thing?!" She said happily. I laughed, "I know! He said it at the farm!" I said excitedly. I looked out the window and saw Hawk talking to the guys, "he's so hot." I smiled. Tory giggled, "You're so in love with him dude." She buckled up. I did the same and started my car.

"I've never gotten a tattoo" She looked out the window as we passed a parlor "I know the guy who works there, he did mine" I told her, she looked at me excitedly. "And you now want one" I sighed pulling in. She got out and pulled me in quickly, "Hey ladies how can I help you" A girl with purple hair smiled at the counter. "oh hi jade! Back again" She smiled at me. "My friend would love a tattoo." I informed her. She nodded writing stuff down, "Are you getting one too?" She asked. I thought for a moment then sighed, "sure why not"

I sat next to tory as she lifted her arm. She turned to me and showed me the small skeleton on her collar bone. "Dope" I smiled. She stretched a bit and told me to sit down. "Hey rocky" I smiled at the guy. "What's up jade" He smirked. "whats it going to be today?" He asked putting on gloves. "I've been thinking, I'd like 3 today" I told him. He nodded, "Take a seat" He told tory. I told rocky what i'd like and lifted my shirt. "Not too much now" He chuckled. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I felt the needle piercing my under boob. Tory's eyes widened, "oh my god that's sick!"

A few hours later, Rocky finally finished the second tattoo which was ok my upper hip. "Anything else?" He asked taking a sip of his red bull. "One more." I moved my hair. "Tory can you leave for this one?" I asked. She looked at me weirdly but nodded. I looked at Rocky. "Give me a hawk feather behind my ear." I smiled. He smirked knowing exactly what it was for. "How's he doing?" Rocky asked wiping the area. "He's alright. Can't really ask me though I don't know what's going through his brain." I sighed. He looked at me, "What's that mean?"

"Well he said I love you. But I don't know I feel like it was pushed because something happened." I started. "How long have you guys been together?" Rocky moved my ear. "6 months."
He scoffed, "How does he say it? Full detail." He started drawing. "He looks in my eyes, I don't know why but it makes me so fucking nervous sometimes. It's so intense. But, He smiles. Kisses me, and just says it with the most brightest smile on his face." I smiled. "Girl." Rocky tsk'd. "He's so in love with you" He smiled. I couldn't help but do the same. "All done."

"This is amazing." I looked at myself. I lifted my shirt to see the first one.

 I lifted my shirt to see the first one

"I love it."

A small butterfly was on my hip

A small butterfly was on my hip. "I don't see you as the butterfly type, Rocky asked. "I'm not. It's for my mom." I told him giving him a tip. "Cya." I smiled walking to the front. "Ready to go?" I asked Tory as I gave melony money. "Yeah." She smiled. "Bye Mel." I smiled. Tory showed me her fore arm. A dark snake wrapped around her wrist. "It looks good" I smiled, "thank you"

We got in the car and I plugged in my dead phone,
-we need to talk..
I looked over at tory, she didn't notice. Why is miguel texting me?