Prologue

Disclaimer.
This book contains chapters that are not suitable for young readers. Readers' discretion is advised.

⚠ Written on purpose for entertainment and must NOT be taken/adapted into/as reality nor do I encourage anyone to act like one of the character's personalities.

⚠ This story is All RIGHTS RESERVED in other, simpler terms DON'T STEAL MY WORK.

❗This is not an incest story.

▫▪▫▪▫▪

"SASKIA, ANAK, how do find the island?"

Malawak na napangiti si Saskia sa tanong ng Mommy niya mula sa kabilang linya. Tumingin siya sa karagatan na siyang makikita mula sa malaking salamin ng condo kung saan makakasama niyang tumira ang apat niyang kaibigan mula unibersidad na pinasukan niya noong kolehiyo siya.

"It's beautiful, Mom!" Saskia beamed. "It's not crowded like New York. When I strolled yesterday after I took a while of rest, there were so many available places by the beach. I didn't have to worry about bumping into somebody."

"Of course, it wouldn't be crowded. It's an expensive place to have a vacation," Dad spoke from the background.

"Glad that you find the place beautiful. You take care there and always call us if you need something," Mom reminded.

"Sure, Mom. And I will find a new boyfriend," she jested.

"Just make sure it's not another jerk again," Dad spoke again, tone very much unhappy with her jest.

Saskia laugh. "Dad, it depends who I am gonna fall to. But promise, I'll find better than my exes."

"You'll never know a person until you live with him-"

"Darling, don't make our daughter think of living in," Dad interjected, displeased with the idea of her living in with a boyfriend.

"I'm not doing that, Enrique. I'm just telling her that it's hard to really know a person by just dating him. You determine the true character of a person when you live with him," Mom reasoned.

"Nah, I could discern a bad guy for our daughter from afar."

Napangiti si Saskia sa usapan ng magulang niya.

Dad has been always right with his first impression of every guy she dated. She had dated over five since she turned eighteen and none of his exes passed her father's discerning eyes. Dad never said good judgment to all of the guys.

Yet, her parents let her date them. And when she gets a broken heart, they are there to cheer her up. She has her Dad cramming up everything in his work so he can be with her and hug her until her last teardrop from a broken heart.

"Okay, you two..." Saskia said to end the argument between her parents. "No need to argue about silly things. I'm not gonna look for a boyfriend. My work will be my boyfriend for now."

"I doubt it will." Dad tsked. "I heard there are many handsome arses on that island. I'm sure you'll gonna fall for one because you easily fall. You are susceptible to the handsome, bad boy, and unfortunately," Dad paused, sighing. "Cheating jerk."

Saskia pouted. "Dad, it doesn't mean I dated jerks I will not find any better."

"Good luck then." Dad blows a loud breath. "You are better off single, Saskia."

Narinig niya ang ungol ni Mom na hindi sang-ayon sa sinabi ni Dad. Narinig niya rin ang sinabi nitong gusto nitong magka-apo.

"Nope. I'm not gonna go old without a husband, Dad." Saskia protested. "I want a family. Somebody I can cuddle until I grew old, and I want to have kids I can pamper with love and everything."