1. Waking Up

3rd Person POV

The dark basement of the Hydra fortress in Sokovia, two young adults walk through, a boy of silver hair and super speed and a girl of dark brown hair and witchery powers.

Pietro: Wanda, do you really think we should be here?

Wanda: Shhh, I just want to see what they kept down here.

The two continue to walk until they find a foyer, with rusty cryo chambers, dust on the surface of see through glasses, containing multiple supersoldiers, weapons even.

Wanda walked ahead, looking at all the men encased in the chambers as her brother followed along.

Wanda: These people... Have been used for over centuries...

Pietro: They freeze them so they don't age.

Wanda nodded as she kept advancing foward until she was met with something infront of her.

There was chamber, in the middle, far different from the others, Wanda went closer to examine it.

Inside the chamber, was a man, tall and slim with abs, with minor blood stains on his knuckles, he had H/C hair. Wanda kept looking, not confused but not clear to what she wanted with this chamber. Pietro got the jist of it and jumped to his brotherly conclusions.

Pietro: Oooh, my sister has a little crush.

Wanda jerked her head back to her brother giving him a look. He surrended his hands followed by a giggle before the brunette turned to the capsule again.

She noticed that the man was wearing a dog tag that said:

'Y/N L/N

The Wolverine'

Wanda: Y/N.

She mumbled to herself, Pietro leaned in and had a look for himself.

Pietro: That's the Wolverine, the one that fought alongside Captain America.

He detected, Y/N L/N was a Veteran who served alongside his childhood friend, Steven Grant Rogers in the Howling Commandos during WW2 before mysteriously disappearing. Y/N was also nicknamed the Wolverine for having a special gift...

Wanda's fingers began to move around beside her legs, Pietro looked down, with a slight worried expression.

Pietro: What if he kills us or something?

Wanda: I'll look into his head first.

She declared before signalling Pietro to open the chamber. He pressed the button beside and machine work began to make it's noise within the cell. The steamed windows began to open revealing the standing corpse as smoke left the box.

Wanda got closer along with her hands and slowly and carefully, brung them to the man's head. She closed her eyes and started to go through Y/N's head.

The Wars.

The Suffering.

The Loss.

The Pain.

The Memories.

Good Ones.

Traumatic Ones.

She kept going as her breathing became harsh and hitching extensively, she let out scream before letting go of her grasp on the man's mind.

He knees buckled to the ground and Pietro came to her aid as tears began to fill the confused girl's face, she felt sorry for the man.

Then the voice of slow yelping and grunts could be heard.