14. A New Home

Wanda's POV

It's been a day now, no one has come back but I feel like something went wrong.

Thanks to the aid of Tony, I was safely in the compound with my little baby in my stomach. This whole event has made me reconsider the way I viewed him, and I'm much more civil towards him and no longer have this grudge on him.

But no one has returned, Tony said that he'll be back with Y/N but that doesn't seem like it at all. He did also say that knowing Steve, he'd also come back.

Wanda: Y/N....

I said, in my bed, fidgeting with my red blanket. The little red blanket he got me on our first date, it was probably the first I was happy since I lost my parents... and it was all because of him. My Y/N. And who would've thought that we'd be having a child soon.

I can't wait for this bundle of joy.

Suddenly, the door knocks and it opens before I could even react, revealing a man. Badly bruised and beat up.

Wanda: Steve

Wanda: Steve...

I got up immediately, walking up to him and giving him a platonic hug which he accepted, I pulled away with concern in my eyes.

Wanda: What happened?

Steve: It's... uh, long story. Let's get you on the jet and get the others.

I nodded. Finally, I'm coming, Y/N. Our life will finally be fixed.

Steve, Bucky, Natasha, T'Challa and I all got on this futuristic jet and flew out to the raft to break free everyone who was on Cap's side.

-

Y/N's POV

My hands were restrained, covered in these power dampening blocks that refrained me from using my claws.

It's been a day and I'm already getting bored, but Sam and Scott have been keeping me company while Clint sits there, absolutely tired.

But before we knew it... Scott starting beat boxing to this artist called Backstreet Boys, which I have listened to.

Sam: You are my fire, the one desire, believe when I say... I want it that way..

Y/N: But we are two worlds apart, can't reach to your heart, when you say that I want it that way...

Scott: Tell me why!

Y/N & Sam: Ain't nothin' but a heartache...

Scott: Tell me why!

Y/N & Sam: Ain't nothin' but a mistake...

Scott: Tell me why!

Y/N & Sam: I never wanna hear you say...

Y/N & Sam & Scott: I WANT IT THAT WAY!!!-

The lights suddenly switch off, creating a black out as our small moment of happiness is destroyed.