27. The Real Heroes

3rd Person POV

Silence.

That was what everything was like for Wanda Maximoff.

Y/N L/N was dead. Gone.

After the battle, everyone returned or at least tried to in their normal lives.

Tony went back to his family, thankful that he could spend the rest of his life with Pepper and Morgan. He retired as an Avenger. However the house next door reminded him of his friend, Y/N.

T'Challa and Killmonger returned to Wakanda, coming back to the Kingdom that missed him very much.

The Guardians went back, along with Thor who wanted to go on a mission of self discovery.

Natasha however, she was given a responsibility upon herself. After losing two of the only people who understood her. She wanted to honour them, she made sure that Clint's sacrifice was not forgotten and vowed to protect his family.

And Natasha made sure to herself that she will visit Wanda and Jeannie after she aswell, lost a part of her.

And Jeannie lost her father, right after he promised to come back. Her innocent thoughts starting to wonder if she was only allowed to have one parent.

Many families reunited happily, but for Wanda. She couldn't complete hers.

-

Tony, Sam and Bucky were now in a makeshift garden. Hank Pym helped remake a quantam tunnel, for them to return the stones.

Tony: You have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them.

Steve: Don't worry Tony.

He reassured his friend, noticing how tears were still on his face from losing two friends of his.

Tony: God, I miss them so much

Tony: God, I miss them so much... they were really the best of us.

Cap nodded, patting Tony's shoulder, they were both hurting but deep down they knew it was for the right reason. And Y/N and Clint left honourable. They were the few with families but yet sacrificed themselves for the greater good.

Steve: Me too Tony.

He stated before stepping onto the platform, his quantam suit then materialised over his suit.