39. Two Birds, One Witch

"BOLD ITALICS SPEECH" = Jean Grey

3rd Person POV

Jean Grey opened her eyes, and found herself somewhere that was infact not the Cerebro room. She was somewhere completely else...

This confused her. The Professor had never experienced this mishap as it would allow him to see from a different perspective, but how could she transport herself to a different place?

It was almost like a virtual reality game.

She tried in clicking her neck, but she felt no pain whatsoever, nor anything that needed to be clicked

She tried in clicking her neck, but she felt no pain whatsoever, nor anything that needed to be clicked. She fully opened her eyes to make more sense of her situation.

The place she was in looked like a room, a girl's room. She then placed her hand on herself. It was real. But a part of her knew she was still simulating through Cerebro.

It must've been something to do with her powers.

???: You're here.

A young girl's voice softly mumbled, Jean then looked ahead to see a small girl waiting by the doorway. Red hair, E/C eyes. Reminded so much of Y/N.

It was Jeannie.

"You're Jeannie."

Jeannie: Y-Yeah... I brought you here.

The woman was amazed. From what Y/N told her, she knew his daughter was very powerful. And has similar abilities just like her. Even the same name.

"Wow... how?"

Jeannie: We're connected I think.

Marvel Girl nodded and walked to the infant, crouching down and looking into her eyes desperately.

"Jeannie, I need to find your mother. Where is she?"

The urgency of the situation caused the little girl to be overwhelmed, she turned around and pointed ahead to the giant hallway, where Wanda was.

Wanda, however sensed an intruder, and she got away from meditating in the dark arts and she stood up.

The brunette Sokovian slowly turned her head, Jean watching in slight fear as she was caught.