22. The How Works

Y/N's POV

Now it was our time heist brainstorming session, we were in the meeting room with the guys as we figured out which stone is where and when we have to collect from.

Steve and Tony were up there for a presentation, as the rest of us stayed seated. I tried to remember where I could've encountered a stone.

Steve: Okay, so the how works, now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones.

Tony: Or substitute the word 'encounter' for damn near been killed by one of the six infinity stones.

Scott: Well I haven't but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about.

He stated, making me hold a smirk, Bruce then came in from behind, readjusting his glasses.

Bruce: Regardless. We only have enough Pym particles for one round trip each and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history.

Bruce explained, circling around the table.

Tony: Our History. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in.

I looked at them whilst munching on a salad, why? Because my mother told me too. And I always listen to my mother.

Clint: Which means we have to pick our targets.

Tony: Correct.

Steve: So let's start with the aether, Thor what do you know?

The absence of his reply causes us to turn around and see the beer belly man on the chair, his sunglasses covering his eyes which meant that he was asleep.

Natasha: Is he asleep?

Rhodey: No, I'm pretty sure he's dead.

-

After getting information about the reality stone which we were able to get out of Thor with struggle. We pinpointed the locations of the power stone and soul stone.

Now I was up there, eating my bowl of salad standing up as I explained where the mind stone was.

Y/N: Uh... well, when I was used by Hydra, they'd bring me out of my cryo-naps and... use me as a weapon...

I say slightly sadly, remembering the dark times of my past before shaking my head and answering.

Y/N: Well I remember seeing the scepter every time I was taken out, so yeah, the scepter was always next to me in a way.

Natasha: We got the scepter back from Hydra in 2015, so any years after 2012 to 2014, is where we can find the scepter.

Y/N: Done, that's the mind stone.