32. All-New Halloween Spooktacular!

Wanda's POV

I hear childish screams and shouts from below, as I make my way downstairs to find the source of the sound. Today was Halloween, infact, our family's first Halloween.

And I plan on celebrating it with our family together.

Wanda: Ohhh somebody better be bleeding, broken or on fire.

I reach the floor of my perfect house and see Daken and Jeannie who were in their Halloween costumes.

Daken was wearing a classic Wolverine costume in grey and black, he always looked up to Y/N.

Jeannie wore yellow pajamas with orange gloves and boots, along with an orange mask that was covering her top half of her face.

While Tommy was in some casual clothes, mimicking his uncle who was also not in the Halloween spirit.

Daken: Woah, Mama, are you old red riding hood?

The kids look up at me in awe and were left impressed by Halloween look

Wanda: Nope, I'm a Sokovian fortune-teller!

I exclaim, doing a little pose that earns a giggle out of Jean and Daken.

Daken: I'm the Wolverine!

Daken: I'm the Wolverine!... too bad I don't have any claws.

Tommy: I wish I had powers, I want super speed!

The two boys frown a little, before heading to the living room with their older sister who was now younger than them.

Pietro: It's worse than the costumes mom gave us when we got typhus.

My brow quirks, trying to remember the exact memory resulting in me shaking my head in denial.

Wanda: That's not how I remembered it...

Pietro: You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma.

I simply smile at his remark and begin to quickly set up some of the decorations. A few seconds later footsteps from the stairs pull me out of my activity and cause me to look at Y/N wearing the most ridiculous outfit ever.