28. Westview

Wanda's POV

I drove calmly and silently, the only sound was that was being made was a very silent Jeannie who was playing with Y/N's dog tags.

Eventually arriving in the car park of the SWORD headquarters. I parked my car and waited for a moment, thinking about opening the box Y/N left, but I wanted to do it after burying him.

Jeannie: Where are we Mama?

She asked innocently and turned around and gave her a smile. I unbuckled my seat belt before I answered with a soft tone, my throat was dry from all the crying.

Wanda: I have some business to do. I'll come back.

Jeannie: Don't leave me, Mama.

She began crying again. At this point, I couldn't blame her. She lost her me before and now her dad. I have to be there for her, she's the one caught in the middle of this.

I nod, bushing hushing her with my soft voice. I opened my door and closed it after getting out. I access the back door and unbuckled her out, picking up the sobbing girl and closing the door.

After locking the car, I held her close to my chest as we headed into the headquarters.

-

-

I was now at the reception desk, Jeannie was by my leg holding it close. The receptionist had a confused look as I requested seeing Y/N. Making me more angry as they weren't letting his partner and daughter see him.

Wanda: I know you have him.

Receptionist: I'm sorry but like I said-

Wanda: Please...

I said with a shaky breath, looking down at my hands as I rubbed them, I was frustrated and depressed as I held myself back from crying. Fiddling with my the ends of my cardigan I spoke up again.

Wanda: When I came back, I only saw him for ten minutes before he sacrificed himself for the universe.... his... body... was taken away for so called 'research', so I know he's here.

 was taken away for so called 'research', so I know he's here