11. Accords

Wanda's POV

I was sat in my bed, clutching my red blanket, the only thing I had left from Sokovia.

How could I do such a thing? That was the only question that plagued my brain ever since Lagos.

How was I going to get deliver the baby safely without the team knowing and in all this mess.

It's all my fault.

I continued to stare at the TV, the King of Wakanda making a speech about what happened, but his voice was suddenly cut off by the TV switching off. I turned to see who it was.

Y/N.

I looked away and shrugged at my boyfriend, before speaking in an angry manner. Angry at myself.

Wanda: Turn it back on.

Y/N: No.

He walked over to our bed and I scooted to the side to allow him to sit right next to me. I sighed and tugged my bottom lip with my teeth, to stop crying.

Wanda: It's my fault...

He began rubbing his hand down and up my back, my eyes closing at the feeling.

Y/N: It isn't... We should've clocked that bomb but Rumlow said... Nevermind.

Being around Y/N has allowed me to express myself with no shame, we were both vulnerable around eachother and we accepted the blemishes we had of eachother.

Wanda: I just don't know how we're going to do this while we're having- How will we find a safe place for the child.

Tears began to fall and I let go of my small blanket, now clutching onto Y/N for dear life, I layed my head in the crook of his neck while he rubbed my back comfortingly.

Y/N: Oh Wanda... My beautiful, beautiful Wanda. I'll find a way out of this mess for our kid.

Wanda: Promise?

Y/N: Promise.

I let go of him and took a look into his E/C orbs, softly smiling because of his reassurance I then smashed my lips onto his passionately and our make out became steamy.

Our moment of love was cut off by a knock on our door and I immediately got off my boyfriend with a blushing face.

Steve: We've got some visitors.

Y/N: Who?

Steve: Tony wanted to know when you will be coming downstairs.

Y/N: I'll be right down.

Steve goes to leave but then turns to face him again.

Steve: He's brought a visitor too.

Y/N: Who?

Steve: Secretary of estate.

Shit.

He leaves, and I grab onto Y/N's hand pulling him up. I give him a quick kiss on the lips before we get out together and head to the meeting room.

-

Y/N and I were currently sat at the meeting table, we were sneaking text messages under the table as Ross, the Secretary was giving his speech.

Wanda
I'm so boreeeed.

Y/N
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

Wanda
😂😂 Why are you talking in all capitals?

Y/N
HOW DO I TURN IT OFF.