41. A Different Reunion

Y/N's POV

On board the jet, it felt like a whole new experience. Similarly to the Avengers except I felt like this was more of a family. Everyone knew eachother like family.

Scott was flying, with Jean and Ororo accompanying him in the pilot section. Whilst I was sat back with Charles, Hank, Gambit and Morph.

However, the most uncomfortable thing I was wearing was this suit. It was so tight and the mask was practically impossible to take off.

Y/N: You guys really go out in these things?

Scott: Well what would you prefer? Black leather jackets?

This made me look at everyone else's suits in curiosity.

(Just for reference. Made em myself too)

I sigh, looking at the few men infront of me and then to my left where Remy was, smiling.

Remy: Wanna play cards?

Y/N: I'm good.

Suddenly, the jet sped off faster and I held onto my seat belt tightly. The light rumblings were starting to shake my body. This earned a few giggles from the men.

Once it had calmed down, everyone returned to their normal conversations. Kevin, however announced something to everyone.

Kevin: Just letting everyone now! I'm back on my bullshit!

Charles: You say that as if you were ever off it.

I glanced at them, holding my smirk from Charles' cold comment. The French man beside me giggled, whilst fiddling with his cards.

Remy: That was a violation, mon ami.

Kevin: The only violation right now is bringing you, a criminal, with us

I hear the cards in Remy's hand crunch up, as he squashed them. Getting slightly infuriated with the young adult.

Remy: At least Charles' trusts me to help him. What do you do? You're like a male rip-off of Mystique, except much lamer.

He comments indignantly, and I pick up a growl from Hank, who was now staring at the two men disapprovingly.